Cum and Creampie Fetish

I was always surprised how warm it felt sliding in right after she's creampied.
My sexy wife finally met a guy she trusts enough to regularly let him fuck her bare. An added bonus is that he cums a lot and leaves her dripping wet. He only lives about ten minutes away so her pussy is drenched when she gets home and jumps on me. Over the past month or so, I have experienced silky seconds six more times. She plans to keep playing with him and we all love it.

He knows I support my wife playing, but doesn’t want to meet me yet as it seems strange. Maybe someday we can tag team her and take turns filling her up!

I have also finally tried eating a creampie that wasn’t my own and it was just fine. My wife loved it, too! I would have said that would never happen, but when you are horny, things happen.

My sexy wife finally met a guy she trusts enough to regularly let him fuck her bare. An added bonus is that he cums a lot and leaves her dripping wet. He only lives about ten minutes away so her pussy is drenched when she gets home and jumps on me. Over the past month or so, I have experienced silky seconds six more times. She plans to keep playing with him and we all love it.

He knows I support my wife playing, but doesn’t want to meet me yet as it seems strange. Maybe someday we can tag team her and take turns filling her up!

I have also finally tried eating a creampie that wasn’t my own and it was just fine. My wife loved it, too! I would have said that would never happen, but when you are horny, things happen.
Cum play is a lot of fun. How did she meet her friend? I've had nothing but trouble finding friends into this type of play.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
אחרי שאשתי בילתה כמה שעות עם המאהב שלה היא חזרה עם חיוך גדול על הפנים ואמרה לי בואי לכאן תורידי את התחתונים כי אהובי שלח לך מתנה
ירדתי לכוס שלה והתחלתי ללקק ופתאום התחיל לטפטף זרע סמיך והיא מחייכת ואומרת תבלו זה טעים טעמתי היום

Cum play is a lot of fun. How did she meet her friend? I've had nothing but trouble finding friends into this type of play.
I totally understand how hard it is! Long story short, my wife knows a lot of people through work and social activities. Her current friend is someone she has known socially for over six years, but only knew as a casual acquaintance. Though, she has wanted to fuck him for years. This summer, she created a tinder account while traveling for business, but she had several connections with local guys looking for fun. Sure enough, she sees her casual acquaintance on Tinder and matched with him. She doesn’t share face pics on tinder so he didn’t know who she was but she knew who he was. After chatting for a while and seeing if he was open to her/our situation, she let him know who she was. From there, they discussed comfort level and she told him that as long as he isn’t fucking anyone else or that he plays safe with others, he can fuck her bare. In fact, he fucked her bare and came in her pussy the first time they met.

He knows that he has hit the jackpot. He gets to fuck her pretty much anytime he wishes, gets to fuck her bare, gets to finish inside, then sends her home. He doesn’t have to wine or dine her, just give her a good fucking when they both need it. He is a single guy who isn’t looking for anything beyond a good fuck. She doesn’t want his money or his time. She just wants his hard cock once or twice a week. They are both about the same age but neither want anything more than sex.

I would like to think that at some point he will accept that I am not jealous and have zero problems with him fucking my wife. He can shake my hand while my wife is blowing him and we are all good. As long as he doesn’t break her trust or give her any std, we are golden! All that being said, my wife is eventually going to get bored and will want something fresh. For now, I am just going to enjoy it!

I totally understand how hard it is! Long story short, my wife knows a lot of people through work and social activities. Her current friend is someone she has known socially for over six years, but only knew as a casual acquaintance. Though, she has wanted to fuck him for years. This summer, she created a tinder account while traveling for business, but she had several connections with local guys looking for fun. Sure enough, she sees her casual acquaintance on Tinder and matched with him. She doesn’t share face pics on tinder so he didn’t know who she was but she knew who he was. After chatting for a while and seeing if he was open to her/our situation, she let him know who she was. From there, they discussed comfort level and she told him that as long as he isn’t fucking anyone else or that he plays safe with others, he can fuck her bare. In fact, he fucked her bare and came in her pussy the first time they met.

He knows that he has hit the jackpot. He gets to fuck her pretty much anytime he wishes, gets to fuck her bare, gets to finish inside, then sends her home. He doesn’t have to wine or dine her, just give her a good fucking when they both need it. He is a single guy who isn’t looking for anything beyond a good fuck. She doesn’t want his money or his time. She just wants his hard cock once or twice a week. They are both about the same age but neither want anything more than sex.

I would like to think that at some point he will accept that I am not jealous and have zero problems with him fucking my wife. He can shake my hand while my wife is blowing him and we are all good. As long as he doesn’t break her trust or give her any std, we are golden! All that being said, my wife is eventually going to get bored and will want something fresh. For now, I am just going to enjoy it!
Keeping it safe is the key. The couples I have found that are into this are hooking up with different people all the time. It's incredibly annoying.

The only really safe bet is to have things a little more exclusive at least while going raw.

That sounds like a great set up.

My wife knew I had this inclination and after her friend dropped a very large load into and on her pussy she told me 'clean me up'. This was the first although she has developed a ploy where she urges the man to drop a load (she is really good at this) and after he is finished makes a show of having me lick her clean...often when there are several people in the room.
Love the picture with her legs up in the air, taking his cock deeply

Reactions: Openhubbi
Got a bit crazy one night and went sloppy seconds swapping a fleshlight with my (much bigger, girthier, and uncut) good friend while sharing pics of my wife at a hotel. Full story here https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/thr...-with-a-friend-while-sharing-wife-pics.42645/

Long story short, seeing his cock in real life was unreal as his size and girth is ridiculous compared to mine (I fail the tp roll test) and it was easy to jerk and watch while he went first. He dropped a huge load, some of which I ended up licking out while he went to the bathroom, and then I went in after and ended up coming quickly. Then he surprisingly took the fleshlight from me and went in immediately for thirds.

Seeing his thick cock get creamy from all the cum definitely unlocked this fetish. Honestly wanted to lean over and clean it but held off. Anyway, after he left I sucked out his load while fantasizing about his thickness stretching my wife out.

Ended up drunkenly telling him about my fantasy a while later and he actually told me he would have been down with it, and that he actually fantasized about cleaning my cock while I'm fucking my wife (who he is obsessed with) and then afterwards cleaning her out while she's face sitting him

Now he's sending me cum tributes and I'm imagining his size stretching out and fucking my wife when we have sex. Trying to also slowly convince her to let me clean my own cum out of her to help further the fantasy 🤞

I'm not sure i would call a creampie a fetish. It's just what happens with normal sex. However, my husband loves when guys cum in me so he can either clean me or have sloppy seconds . He really likes sliding into me right after another guy has cum in me. As far as playing with cum i do that every time someone finishes in me and as it is running out i like to play with it between my fingers, maybe taste it.

Most of the time the wife has her BF's bareback, her rule is if they play between meets, condoms until she knows they are safe by a DR's statement. So far it's worked and she has given me many creampies and seconds over the years. She goes crazy when I clean her after a round with one of her friends,says she tingles and has a hard orgasm as well as squirts when she releases

Our creampie fun started with our first mfmf swap. I ate her pie, then slid into her 'silky seconds'. Hooked!
Same.. it wasn't a mfmf but a very safe, relationship of hers from years ago... I am the LEAST likely person to have ever thought I'd do something like that... However, when she came home loaded up... I couldn't help but to go down and do that. It was the most erotic thing I've EVER done. We did it two more times after that. Hooked, also.. But it absolutely has to be with someone very trusted. I'm very picky on who it is period which has limited us but I'd rather be limited than to risk safety.

Same.. it wasn't a mfmf but a very safe, relationship of hers from years ago... I am the LEAST likely person to have ever thought I'd do something like that... However, when she came home loaded up... I couldn't help but to go down and do that. It was the most erotic thing I've EVER done. We did it two more times after that. Hooked, also.. But it absolutely has to be with someone very trusted. I'm very picky on who it is period which has limited us but I'd rather be limited than to risk safety.
Fuckin hot dm me if you want to tell share more details about it

My wife has always loved oral after a good round, didn't do it that often and I don't know why.
Since we started this with our friend, something very new and crazy for me and wife...and him it seems, we have a very different outlook about sex and sexy fun.
We are very conservative but only when he's with us she's a different gal. She was the type that always wore a bra, conservative underpants, etc. She's loosened up a little now. But in private when he's with us she has no shame getting naked, staying naked, laying on the bed with legs open, walking around naked.
It's like her deep inside, nasty side is here for fun. She absolutely LOVES one of us to lick her after she's been fucked. She lays back and softly moans while she holds (his or my) head while she gets licked. We gladly do it because she likes it
Same outcome for us.. After the first time, we fucked for 3 weeks solid.. still are actually but not as intensely as those 3 weeks. I mean there would be days of fucking for 7 solid hours.. So sensitive and tender from how much we'd have to stop but pick it all up again the next day after a little break. It is crazy what this has done for our sex life.

• Love
Same outcome for us.. After the first time, we fucked for 3 weeks solid.. still are actually but not as intensely as those 3 weeks. I mean there would be days of fucking for 7 solid hours.. So sensitive and tender from how much we'd have to stop but pick it all up again the next day after a little break. It is crazy what this has done for our sex life.
I get it. My wife is horny as fuck for a week after. When he's with us it's a LOT of sex for her. We each do her twice then they go once more befor he leaves. There's been nights he goes 4 times, I've done 3. We start around 8 he usually leaves about midnight but he has stayed till 3am a couple of times. We take breaks with all of us chatting. It's fun with all of us naked and relaxing. There's lots of hard fast fucking but lots of slow sensual sex too.
Befor all this our sex life was OK, now it's over the top.

Last edited:
  • Love