Cum eating

So it begs this question: Does eating another
guys creampie from ur wifes pussy make
You a cuckold?
In my opinion no. You can be a cuck and do that but also not. Even though I enjoy my wife's creampie I consider myself a Stag and doing this does not make me a Cuckold. Sort of like sucking another guy off and swallowing his cum does not make me Gay or even Bi for that matter. Speaking for myself, there are sexual acts like eating creampie's or sucking cocks that I find exciting but for me these are very specific things. I see being a cuckold a role within the marriage or potentially a lifestyle but still a personal preference.

In my opinion no. You can be a cuck and do that but also not. Even though I enjoy my wife's creampie I consider myself a Stag and doing this does not make me a Cuckold. Sort of like sucking another guy off and swallowing his cum does not make me Gay or even Bi for that matter. Speaking for myself, there are sexual acts like eating creampie's or sucking cocks that I find exciting but for me these are very specific things. I see being a cuckold a role within the marriage or potentially a lifestyle but still a personal preference.
A well thought out position. So sucking a guys cock after he fucks ur wife makes you neithe
gay, Bi or a cuckold...in ur mind at least.
Thats a heck of a theory u have there...

Reactions: Desejo de corno
A well thought out position. So sucking a guys cock after he fucks ur wife makes you neithe
gay, Bi or a cuckold...in ur mind at least.
Thats a heck of a theory u have there...
As I said, this is in my opinion or my perception of what the original question in thread was asking. As I understand the common definition used on this site, I do not fit in the category of Cuckold. Having known Bisexual men and what that means, I hesitate to categorize myself as one given that my interest in men is only sexual and very specific. I do not consider my interpretation on this a theory, but what I feel and act out my desires in my sexual relationships both with men and women.

Last edited:
Get over yourself... wife fucks another man husband = cuckold... definition of