Cum kissing

I think cum kissing is hot! I love it when she has a mouth full of cum and gives me a sloppy wet kiss. I have always kissed my wife after a blowjob... sometimes she's swallowed already (or spits.) Other times, she still has cum in her mouth and it makes for some really hot kissing. This seems to be popular with Female to Female. I think it's a beautiful thing when it's Female to male. Anybody else?

View attachment 472865
What i find insanely erotic with my wife is when I get to watch her having a threesome and they come all over her face and in her mouth. After she which she kisses me and we share that cum. Only better when I am under her in 69 and see close up the cum starting to leak out and I can lick every drop out of her stretched well fucked pussy.

Reactions: owlcuck and Ozzij
You ought to let your cuck get the cum straight from the source . You know your pussy would be soaked watching him worship your bulls big cock while you hold the cock in your hand teasing him an talking dirty to him telling cucky to suck it like a sissy slut so your bull can blow his big load down his throat.
You ought to let your cuck get the cum straight from the source . You know your pussy would be soaked watching him worship your bulls big cock while you hold the cock in your hand teasing him an talking dirty to him telling cucky to suck it like a sissy slut so your bull can blow his big load down his throat.
My wife loves to watch me on my knees taking her bull’s cock deep in my mouth

In my younger years if I got a bj it was because she wouldn't fuck me. Sometimes the girl would jack me off into a kleenex or maybe swallow. One night I'm at this girl's place, she's blowing me on her couch, I say I'm ready to cum she just keeps going. I unload she swallowed it all. Right after she comes up for a kiss. No way was I gonna taste sperm. She just shoved her tongue into my mouth and I went with it. I could taste it, she was so turned on, I was good with it too, learned it was OK. We fucked all night.
Way later, different girl, we fuck, I cum in her, were making out after, she asked if I'll lick her, I froze. I knew I had to. Wasn't bad but how she LOVED it was the hot part.
Still different girl, I cum in her mouth thinking she swallowed it, she comes up for a kiss but she's got my load in her mouth tounging it into my mouth. I thought I was gonna puke.
I'm good with a kiss after or licking a pussy after but getting it spit into my mouth is not my thing.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI