Curious on how to get started. (Young couple)

So I’m curious as to how some of you have started out in this lifestyle with your partners, I’ve been together with my wife for a while, some of high school, through college and now we’ve been married for over a year together. We’re a young couple (23m/22f) and have never tried anything like this. She has no idea how I feel about this and how I feel about her. I fantasize about sharing her with men I could never compare to. She’s sweet and fun and flirty but I know she has never thought about anything remotely close to this. I don’t want to ruin our relationship but I also want to explore more with her. She’s a goddess in my eyes and deserves the best of the best IMHO. My “darkest” fantasy is watching her slowly giving into another (Black) man’s advances. She occasionally drinks with me and her friends and is kinda known as one of the crazier friends of the group. Would it be wise to try something while she’s drunk or is that a big, fat no-no? We’ve never really had any problems and I’ve never suspected anything nor vice versa (not that I could ever cheat if I even wanted to). There was a spell in college were I was really jealous about some of the friends she had but nothing serious other than that. So my question is, just how on earth should I even go about this? Should i just keep it to myself?
(Posting pic of us at prom, choosing to conceal our faces for now)
Love that dress on her showing off her legs and that hot ass!!!

Reactions: trickster0802
Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

So I’m curious as to how some of you have started out in this lifestyle with your partners, I’ve been together with my wife for a while, some of high school, through college and now we’ve been married for over a year together. We’re a young couple (23m/22f) and have never tried anything like this. She has no idea how I feel about this and how I feel about her. I fantasize about sharing her with men I could never compare to. She’s sweet and fun and flirty but I know she has never thought about anything remotely close to this. I don’t want to ruin our relationship but I also want to explore more with her. She’s a goddess in my eyes and deserves the best of the best IMHO. My “darkest” fantasy is watching her slowly giving into another (Black) man’s advances. She occasionally drinks with me and her friends and is kinda known as one of the crazier friends of the group. Would it be wise to try something while she’s drunk or is that a big, fat no-no? We’ve never really had any problems and I’ve never suspected anything nor vice versa (not that I could ever cheat if I even wanted to). There was a spell in college were I was really jealous about some of the friends she had but nothing serious other than that. So my question is, just how on earth should I even go about this? Should i just keep it to myself?
Def built for black men

Hey! Welcome to the site and welcome to the crazy life we call stag/hotwife. You are on the right track. Don't push. Even though my wife was promiscuous even before we started dating the actual transition to her seeing others took time. We started with a lot of toys and role play. With the toys make sure you emphasize how sexy she looks when she gets pleasure. After that make sure to point out who hits on her, looks at her, flirts with her and how proud that makes you. Lastly when you get closer dancing always helps. Take her to a bar and let her dance with other men since that is socially acceptable. It is kind of like foreplay
Beyond that just enjoy how even the talk and the flirting enhances your sex life. Praise her and let her know how much it turns you on that others want her. She is a hottie!

Hey! Welcome to the site and welcome to the crazy life we call stag/hotwife. You are on the right track. Don't push. Even though my wife was promiscuous even before we started dating the actual transition to her seeing others took time. We started with a lot of toys and role play. With the toys make sure you emphasize how sexy she looks when she gets pleasure. After that make sure to point out who hits on her, looks at her, flirts with her and how proud that makes you. Lastly when you get closer dancing always helps. Take her to a bar and let her dance with other men since that is socially acceptable. It is kind of like foreplay
Beyond that just enjoy how even the talk and the flirting enhances your sex life. Praise her and let her know how much it turns you on that others want her. She is a hottie!
Amazing advice. Thank you, I appreciate it all! I will keep that in mind! And yes, my wife loves dancing, that will definitely be my next move.

She really is, haha thank you

Well my husband talked me into a few threesomes...then I noticed he would just let me be with the other guy....soni read up on this and found out he loves to watch me with a bull.

Thanks for the pointers! i never thought about threesomes. That might be easier to try and convince her about rather than just straight up cucking me
the third 3way we had --- she was sucking both our cocks - she pulled me down with her - she was playing with my cock and said suck his cock for me as she pushed my head towards his cock.

A way for you to introduce talking about this is to make subtle references about her "boyfriend". The first time I did this with my wife it was when she was talking about an experienced we had shared together but I pretended not to remember and told her, "That must have happened when you were with your boyfriend".
My wife enjoyed the joke and it led me to using it with her often.
When she would model something for me, especially something sexy, I would tell her that I liked it but I didn't know how her boyfriend would feel about it.
When I started bringing it up during sex, it seemed to heighten her arousal and led to some discussion of my fantasy.
It worked for me to introduce the idea in a gentle way.

A way for you to introduce talking about this is to make subtle references about her "boyfriend". The first time I did this with my wife it was when she was talking about an experienced we had shared together but I pretended not to remember and told her, "That must have happened when you were with your boyfriend".
My wife enjoyed the joke and it led me to using it with her often.
When she would model something for me, especially something sexy, I would tell her that I liked it but I didn't know how her boyfriend would feel about it.
When I started bringing it up during sex, it seemed to heighten her arousal and led to some discussion of my fantasy.
It worked for me to introduce the idea in a gentle way.
That’s actually a pretty brilliant idea. Thank you

Keep it to yourself for now. Open communication and a gradual movement was what worked for me. First I encouraged her to use toys (dildo's, vibrators, etc) in front of me. We made it a regular part of foreplay. Then more toys over a year or so. Then I began giving the toys male names. Like "Lets play with Marcus tonight" which was one of her biggest dildos. I would slip myself into her mouth while she was using Marcus (dildo) on herself. I would say things like "ow does it feel having me and Marc at the same time". This was talk only. We had fun with it. It grew to a lot more later on. It took almost 2 years. Finally, after a wedding party of one of her girlfriends, we go drunk with a friend of ours and had a threesome with him. (me watching the two of them, and he and I both having sex with her). Its been fun ever since.