Date nights.

Ocguy

Male
Gold
My first wife coworker was our regular for 4 years. At first it was straight to the motel and tag team her as long as we could get it up.

Jose her coworker suggested date night where he would take us to a nice restaurant and dancing before going to the Motel and eventually just bringing him back home with us.. So a couple nights a month we would have date night he also asked if he could pick out what she wears.

My wife always had the last say which she rarely did. I always set out her clothes when we would go to happy hour or dancing showing as much cleavage as possible with our her areolas which turned very dark during her pregnancy. Her skirts went just passed her butt cheeks sometimes with panties sometimes sans.

Jose loved the garters and thigh highs he preferred no bra and most of the time she would comply except when he bought her light button up coat garters and thigh highs and told her that her outfit. She added the sheer bra to the coat and garters along with her 4 inch fuck me pumps or knee high boots when it’s cold. A few times he just put a Lakers jersey and garters no panties or bra.

One particular one that I thought for sure she would veto was very daring considering how she felt about her dark nipples and aerolas.

The tiniest of gstring a shelf bra garters that showed a bit of lace from her stalkings when she sat the clasp from her garters. Mini skirt and very deep plunging transparent red top. She wore a coat that was went to her knees when I took it off her in the steak house the shelf bra had her tits perfectly on display and you could clearly see her areolas and nipples. As we sat her skirt rode up and now you could see her bare thighs the waiter enjoyed the view as well as some others and a few dirty looks my ex ate it up.

Eventually he would come by our place to pick us up and get a quickie, if I didn’t leave a fresh creampie I would get sloppy seconds before we left. Some times she would clean up the best she could if she wasn’t wearing panties or she would just slip on panties and off we went. It was a big turn for us but I think my wife really enjoyed it more as she would be a bit more dirtier on the dance floor and openly tongue wrestle with both us at the table or on the small dance floor. Then end the night tag teaming her and DVP. He always asked her if she was ready for another fuck. She always told “anytime we get a room for the night, if that big dick of yours is hard then you our permission to fuck me even if I’m sleeping or passed out drunk” which she would enjoy those shots a little too much.

Great times.