Dear Hotwife's Do You Like Your Bull To Be Fertile ?

I posted about this recently, but my ex had a boyfriend on the side in the later years of our marriage.

She wasn’t on birth control because I had a vasectomy years earlier and she was actually very well aware of her body and when the risky times were. So while she was dating, she knew when it was ok to let other men fuck her and cum in her.

She eventually ended up in a long term relationship with a guy named Richard. After them being together for around 6 months I wasn’t allowed to cum in her anymore because my wife wanted them to have that closeness with each other.

They eventually entered into a serious relationship and he agreed to be exclusive to her and they were a true bf/gf relationship. My wife was very much into acting as his wife, running errands for him, meeting him for lunch, planning out social gatherings. We never fell off in our marriage or anything, but she knew she had a role to fill in his life too.

He started to get a little more controlling and eventually told her that his cum has to go into a hole whenever they had sex. They both hated condoms and he wasn’t a fan of pulling out during her ovulation times. Anal wasn’t an option. My wife did NOT like having cum in her mouth either. But she had to make him happy so she rallied up and learned how to take it in her mouth and swallow. Never in our marriage had she ever done that and she refused to do it with me once I learned she started doing it. She actually became an oral whore with him sometimes and met him at lunch just to swallow him. She was being a very good wife.

After they were together for about 2 years, she Told me:

“You need to start wearing condoms so I’ll feel better”

“Richard wants to start trying”

That was it..And it wasn’t “we want to start trying...it was him”. We only touched on it a few times in discussion and her basic attitude was “well, it’s my job...he’s my boyfriend/husband and I have a womb and he wants it filled.”

I had to wear condoms because even though there was zero chance of my pre cum knocking her up if I went bare, she did not want to be in a position of her not knowing who the father is.

And she did her job and spent the next few months trying and planning to conceive. I got kicked out of the house a couple of times so he could come fill her while she was at a peak time and they spent a lot of evenings together. She used the Ovia app and planned stay overs when she was ovulating.

One of the most surreal things was having her come home, and she’d spread her legs from just getting a fresh load and see it coming out and then having to put a condom on to fuck her.

For whatever reason, they never did conceive. They tried, and we have no idea why it didn’t happen. Sometimes nature just doesn’t work out. It was kind of upsetting because she was planning life based around being pregnant around a certain time. Like “We can’t go on this type of vacation because I’ll probably be X months pregnant by then.”

They later broke up but she wouldn’t tell me why. So I guess it worked out for the best.

That my story of how my wife was a very good wife for another man.

Wow, you guys sound a LOT like us, Eternal Joss.........I am involved in a long term (11 years now) relationship with my Boss/Lover. Over that time, a lot of things have changed at home for hubby. At one point we tried "no sex at all" at me Boss/Lovers request...and that included no kissing even. Hubby put up with that for a few months, but even I didn't enjoyt aht....so we revamped it some. We agreed that we would be sexual together but no intercourse. That was reserved exclusively for my Boss/Lover.

I also gave my Boss/Lover his first oral sex experience and swallowed him completely, even tho I don;t do that for hubby any longer. Also exclusive for my Boss/Lover. During the early years of our relationship, we discussed pregnacy and how we felt about it, what would happen IF even though I did use my dioaphragm with him when it was risky, or we jsut dod not see each other then. A hastily planned trip to Cancun pout a whole new light on that tho.....LONG sotry, but I cam home from Cancun, sat hubby down, and told him there was a VERY good chance I was pregnant with my Boss/Lovers baby!!

I was stroking hubby while telling him this story, and when I got to the part about "and WE are going to keep having sex but You are not, to be SURE its Toms baby" and hubby EXPLODED in to a cum flying everywhere orgasm, we crossed a line that could not be uncrossed!! As it turned out, I was ot pregnant, I was CRUSHED, but a possible pregnancy became a very regular part of my sexual relationshbip with my Boss/Lover. In a little over a year of pretending we were being "careful' we sat down and decided we would jsut STOP pretending, I would not use my diaphragm at all, and if I got pregnant, GREAT!!

That was November 2012.....hubby was placed on condom only intercourse which declined rapidly to fewer times a year than you have fingers on one hand. I stroke him off with a condom on (his cum has not touched my body since then) a couple times a week, so he's getting LOTS of sex, just not intercourse very often. I have been completely birth control feee wiht my Boss/Lover since, but for wahtever reason (probably his age/health) no pregnancy has happened despite REGULAR attempts and intentional plans to be together during my most fertile times!! COVID put a complete end to that entirely and my only sexual outlet since April last year has been hubby....still condom only of course.

How things progress from here is yet to be determined......I REALLY want to have at least one baby with someone other than my husband (log held desire), and COVID has renewed a LOT of my fantasies I had before I became involved wiht my Boss/Lover, and I really don;t think our relationship is going anywhere....we ahven't had that conversation, but he is not showing any interst in starting back up now that there is some relief from COVDI, he also refuses to get the vaccine whihc menas I would not entertain starting up again.........and many of the things I have fantasized about wiht hubby quite honestly hold a LOT more interest now. I want to do this before we are both too old to enjoy raising a baby as well as some other desires have resurfaced too....like a baby that is OBVIOUSLY not hubbiies (bpack, mexican, etc).

J (the wife)

Wow, you guys sound a LOT like us, Eternal Joss.........I am involved in a long term (11 years now) relationship with my Boss/Lover. Over that time, a lot of things have changed at home for hubby. At one point we tried "no sex at all" at me Boss/Lovers request...and that included no kissing even. Hubby put up with that for a few months, but even I didn't enjoyt aht....so we revamped it some. We agreed that we would be sexual together but no intercourse. That was reserved exclusively for my Boss/Lover.

I also gave my Boss/Lover his first oral sex experience and swallowed him completely, even tho I don;t do that for hubby any longer. Also exclusive for my Boss/Lover. During the early years of our relationship, we discussed pregnacy and how we felt about it, what would happen IF even though I did use my dioaphragm with him when it was risky, or we jsut dod not see each other then. A hastily planned trip to Cancun pout a whole new light on that tho.....LONG sotry, but I cam home from Cancun, sat hubby down, and told him there was a VERY good chance I was pregnant with my Boss/Lovers baby!!

I was stroking hubby while telling him this story, and when I got to the part about "and WE are going to keep having sex but You are not, to be SURE its Toms baby" and hubby EXPLODED in to a cum flying everywhere orgasm, we crossed a line that could not be uncrossed!! As it turned out, I was ot pregnant, I was CRUSHED, but a possible pregnancy became a very regular part of my sexual relationshbip with my Boss/Lover. In a little over a year of pretending we were being "careful' we sat down and decided we would jsut STOP pretending, I would not use my diaphragm at all, and if I got pregnant, GREAT!!

That was November 2012.....hubby was placed on condom only intercourse which declined rapidly to fewer times a year than you have fingers on one hand. I stroke him off with a condom on (his cum has not touched my body since then) a couple times a week, so he's getting LOTS of sex, just not intercourse very often. I have been completely birth control feee wiht my Boss/Lover since, but for wahtever reason (probably his age/health) no pregnancy has happened despite REGULAR attempts and intentional plans to be together during my most fertile times!! COVID put a complete end to that entirely and my only sexual outlet since April last year has been hubby....still condom only of course.

How things progress from here is yet to be determined......I REALLY want to have at least one baby with someone other than my husband (log held desire), and COVID has renewed a LOT of my fantasies I had before I became involved wiht my Boss/Lover, and I really don;t think our relationship is going anywhere....we ahven't had that conversation, but he is not showing any interst in starting back up now that there is some relief from COVDI, he also refuses to get the vaccine whihc menas I would not entertain starting up again.........and many of the things I have fantasized about wiht hubby quite honestly hold a LOT more interest now. I want to do this before we are both too old to enjoy raising a baby as well as some other desires have resurfaced too....like a baby that is OBVIOUSLY not hubbiies (bpack, mexican, etc).

J (the wife)
Wow, I hope ot works for you guys. For a while, my wife and I could not have kids, until we found out I was sterile, at 25 years old. This, coupled with my wife already talking to other men, gave us the idea for her to have a baby with someone else. That happened with our 50 year old neighbor, who had a thing for my wife, and flirted with her enough to get in bed with her and get her pregnant. Now, a couple of years later, my wife is pregnant with his second child.

I posted about this recently, but my ex had a boyfriend on the side in the later years of our marriage.

She wasn’t on birth control because I had a vasectomy years earlier and she was actually very well aware of her body and when the risky times were. So while she was dating, she knew when it was ok to let other men fuck her and cum in her.

She eventually ended up in a long term relationship with a guy named Richard. After them being together for around 6 months I wasn’t allowed to cum in her anymore because my wife wanted them to have that closeness with each other.

They eventually entered into a serious relationship and he agreed to be exclusive to her and they were a true bf/gf relationship. My wife was very much into acting as his wife, running errands for him, meeting him for lunch, planning out social gatherings. We never fell off in our marriage or anything, but she knew she had a role to fill in his life too.

He started to get a little more controlling and eventually told her that his cum has to go into a hole whenever they had sex. They both hated condoms and he wasn’t a fan of pulling out during her ovulation times. Anal wasn’t an option. My wife did NOT like having cum in her mouth either. But she had to make him happy so she rallied up and learned how to take it in her mouth and swallow. Never in our marriage had she ever done that and she refused to do it with me once I learned she started doing it. She actually became an oral whore with him sometimes and met him at lunch just to swallow him. She was being a very good wife.

After they were together for about 2 years, she Told me:

“You need to start wearing condoms so I’ll feel better”

“Richard wants to start trying”

That was it..And it wasn’t “we want to start trying...it was him”. We only touched on it a few times in discussion and her basic attitude was “well, it’s my job...he’s my boyfriend/husband and I have a womb and he wants it filled.”

I had to wear condoms because even though there was zero chance of my pre cum knocking her up if I went bare, she did not want to be in a position of her not knowing who the father is.

And she did her job and spent the next few months trying and planning to conceive. I got kicked out of the house a couple of times so he could come fill her while she was at a peak time and they spent a lot of evenings together. She used the Ovia app and planned stay overs when she was ovulating.

One of the most surreal things was having her come home, and she’d spread her legs from just getting a fresh load and see it coming out and then having to put a condom on to fuck her.

For whatever reason, they never did conceive. They tried, and we have no idea why it didn’t happen. Sometimes nature just doesn’t work out. It was kind of upsetting because she was planning life based around being pregnant around a certain time. Like “We can’t go on this type of vacation because I’ll probably be X months pregnant by then.”

They later broke up but she wouldn’t tell me why. So I guess it worked out for the best.

That my story of how my wife was a very good wife for another man.
I’m thinking she needs to try again. I’m open to all possibilities

J (the wife)