Dear Hotwife's Do You Like Your Bull To Be Fertile ?

Feb 23, 2018
Greece
I like my pussy filled with big cocks from guys who cum quickly and multiple times....fertile makes no difference...I'm not getting pregnant....guys usually have no problem filling that bill...you can tell by looking at my little ass (ok, I'm bragging a bit..lol) that I get what I want!! If hubby is along, he cleans my pussy after the creampies...if he's not along...I go home and sit on his face anyway....either way....it's sexy and fun! View attachment 110244
you ass are sexy and very fuckable!!! i don't cum easy but i cum many times!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2017
Central Florida
I like my pussy filled with big cocks from guys who cum quickly and multiple times....fertile makes no difference...I'm not getting pregnant....guys usually have no problem filling that bill...you can tell by looking at my little ass (ok, I'm bragging a bit..lol) that I get what I want!! If hubby is along, he cleans my pussy after the creampies...if he's not along...I go home and sit on his face anyway....either way....it's sexy and fun! View attachment 110244 [/QUOTE

You and my wife should have lunch.... Been wanting her to have some fun and bring me home a fresh pie.....

Aug 13, 2018
definitely my 39yr old wife started fucking her 22 yr old young bull 3 years ago, due to his age and amazing body he gets crazy sex drive and fucks my wife constantly. in the last 3 years he knocked her up twice despite practicing pull out method. She is currently 8 months pregnant with his baby