Dear Hotwife's Do You Like Your Bull To Be Fertile ?

I dated few months ago a hotwife , yesterday we chatted and she told me that her first choice was always fertile Bull and heavy cummer that's why she choose me.
Yes sure... it makes it better... with the risk of getting pregnant... plus it shows how strong he is.

Reactions: Lacerta
I like my pussy filled with big cocks from guys who cum quickly and multiple times....fertile makes no difference...I'm not getting pregnant....guys usually have no problem filling that bill...you can tell by looking at my little ass (ok, I'm bragging a bit..lol) that I get what I want!! If hubby is along, he cleans my pussy after the creampies...if he's not along...I go home and sit on his face anyway....either way....it's sexy and fun!View attachment 110244
you ass are sexy and very fuckable!!! i don't cum easy but i cum many times!

Last edited:
I like my pussy filled with big cocks from guys who cum quickly and multiple times....fertile makes no difference...I'm not getting pregnant....guys usually have no problem filling that bill...you can tell by looking at my little ass (ok, I'm bragging a bit..lol) that I get what I want!! If hubby is along, he cleans my pussy after the creampies...if he's not along...I go home and sit on his face anyway....either way....it's sexy and fun!View attachment 110244[/QUOTE

You and my wife should have lunch.... Been wanting her to have some fun and bring me home a fresh pie.....