Dear Hotwife's Do You Like Your Bull To Be Fertile ?

Tx121

Mar 23, 2021
Way to old to get her impregnated and I would not want that even if possible, and I am quite sure I would have felt the same way when younger. However, the thought is always there, creating life in her. while I watch. Watching him pump his life into her pussy, balls flexing as he pushes hard to release the warmth of life deep inside her. Yes, he owns her now.---Placed this pic earlier, but in case you missed it----Love to see her fucked often like this!!!!View attachment 659715
I agree, I have no interest in impregnation but knowing I'm filling her inside with a part of me that stays behind even when I'm gone is exhilarating. Making new life is not the interest but putting inside her what could and knowing it is mine for that moment and invited open womb is a turned on like no other.

Nitin

Male
Oct 4, 2021
Way to old to get her impregnated and I would not want that even if possible, and I am quite sure I would have felt the same way when younger. However, the thought is always there, creating life in her. while I watch. Watching him pump his life into her pussy, balls flexing as he pushes hard to release the warmth of life deep inside her. Yes, he owns her now.---Placed this pic earlier, but in case you missed it----Love to see her fucked often like this!!!!View attachment 659715
Ohhh ! Beautiful 😍 enjoyment 😉