Dear Hotwife's Do You Like Your Bull To Be Fertile ?

Way to old to get her impregnated and I would not want that even if possible, and I am quite sure I would have felt the same way when younger. However, the thought is always there, creating life in her. while I watch. Watching him pump his life into her pussy, balls flexing as he pushes hard to release the warmth of life deep inside her. Yes, he owns her now.---Placed this pic earlier, but in case you missed it----Love to see her fucked often like this!!!!View attachment 659715
Ohhh ! Beautiful 😍 enjoyment 😉

Way too long a story behind the WHY.....but J has serious pregnancy risk fantasies/desires. She has ENORMOUS orgasms when guys cum inside of her, she always lets them go bare (hates condoms) and doesn't really ask if they are fertile, just assumes so.......unless the subject comes up in which case things REALLY get hot when she explains she is ok with getting pregnant. But she LOVEs to be full of what she assumes are fertile wiggling egg-hunting sperm when she has Lovers!!

CW

I've told her about it. Not hinted, I said "I want guys to breed you". She's hesitant, obviously.
She may be hesitant now. But once she is taking sperm load after sperm load, she won’t hesitate. Especially with you watching and encouraging b
Way too long a story behind the WHY.....but J has serious pregnancy risk fantasies/desires. She has ENORMOUS orgasms when guys cum inside of her, she always lets them go bare (hates condoms) and doesn't really ask if they are fertile, just assumes so.......unless the subject comes up in which case things REALLY get hot when she explains she is ok with getting pregnant. But she LOVEs to be full of what she assumes are fertile wiggling egg-hunting sperm when she has Lovers!!

CW
My kinda woman. I’ve never been shy about wanting to know if she’s on birth control and stating emphatically I wouldn’t pull out if not. I also love the risk and even the consequences if she gets pregnant