Describe how turned on you get watching your wife with another guy

Please login or become a member to view

I think the thought of seeing how sluty my wife is with another guy,seeing how a bigger cock pleases her,knowing her so well ams knowing by her facial expressions how much she is enjoying that bigger cock,just hearing her moan asking to be fucked hard,him telling her how much a married slut she is,makes me soooo hard
She is smoking hot.

Reactions: Scottp1
We met at a young age and got married after she turned 18. The three years we dated she wore sexy clothes cut off jean shorts tank tops and the way my friends looked at her made me feel good because I was so proud of her. As we got older and she had our first child her confidence waned.
Once she had her figure back and we would go out with friends again she would dress sexy a lot of cleavage and she would get a lot of attention. It turned me on knowing that others wanted her and she was mine. I told her as much. It seemed to make her dress a little sexier even then. There were times we would drive and she would open her blouse with no bra allowing her breast to be shown to anyone who happened to look in. We would go to the park on a blanket make out and she'd want to do it right there. It always excited me that she liked showing off herself. I was always and still am so proud of her. We had friends that we became close with and she would wear revealing clothes and tease and it would drive me absolutely crazy. After they would leave we would make love like mad me telling her how hot it made me for them to look at her in that way. We had moved to a new state and found friends in our next door neighbor and we happen to do everything with them such as join a bowling league go to the movies play games cards at our house their house. We became really close in one night while sitting at their house playing cards my wife turn to his wife and said I want to fuck your husband. I know my mouth fell open as I know her husband's mouth fell open. After a little discussion his wife declined is she was on her monthly. After the cards we went home and talked about it and screwed like mad. It made me so excited to know did he want her so badly. The next weekend she and I went over to their house played cards and in the middle they threw the cards down on the table and said we all know what we're doing here we're adults so let's do it I went into the bedroom with his wife and my wife went into the bedroom with her husband. Not only did I have fun but the excitement of knowing she was in the other room doing what I was doing was driving me absolutely crazy picturing her thinking about it her being penetrated him coming in her. It excited me beyond belief. I can't explain why yes part of me was jealous but yes it was very exciting not to mention enjoying his wife. It started at 9:00 that night and at 5:00 a.m. it finally stopped and I met my wife in the hallway both of us naked and we went into a bedroom and I reclaim my wife and told her how excited I was. At that point she cried telling me she felt bad that she was jealous of The Other Woman having me. Somewhere the next few weeks we went out dancing with this couple and my wife came and told me we were going to their house and do it all over again. It Happened One More Time and my wife told me she could not stand it anymore that she was so jealous of the woman that it was breaking her heart though it didn't bother her to screw him. That was the end of our friendship with that couple. After that nothing happened for a good while. I had a friend from work who came over regularly and we would talk about him in bed and she told me how she wanted to have him. I approached him and he was excited about it and I told her that. It also excited me knowing how much he wanted to be with her. We went to the local bar where they played music and I watched them dance and tease with each other and I was constantly hard and jealous and excited. We left got in our car I was driving and he was in the backseat. My wife sitting in the passenger seat pulled up her skirts or panties were showing and put her feet on the dash she asked him if he wanted some of that. We got to his house they kissed a little and the next thing I know they were on the couch and all she had on were her panties. She's in took him by the hand laid down on the floor and guided him inside her. She motioned for me to come to her and she took my cock in her mouth. She wrapped her legs around his ass and proceeded to give him one hell of a ride. It was driving me crazy so much it didn't take long and I came in her mouth. I moved and said on the couch and watched them while they were fucking.
I think at that point jealousy hit me more than anything even though I was still excited. As they finished she got up and got dressed kissed him and told him bye and when we got in the car she cried. She told me she felt dirty she felt hurt that I was just sitting watching. I assured her that was something we talked about I was not mad I was not upset that it was fine and she was not dirty she was enjoying herself and it was something we talked about that we were grown adults. They were more incidents after that not with him though. He had a very small penis LOL not making fun of him. There were times she went off alone and there were times we shared her with other people including a woman that she worked with. But my feelings it's a mixed bag it's jealousy excitement it's knowing this mother of my children and my wife this woman who is such a good woman can be so nasty and dirty although I don't think dirty is the right word sexy is more the word

I love watching someone else find her as hot as I do and I love watching her transform from soccer mom to a sexy vixen.
I love the fact she portrays the cute little soccer mom.to.the people that dont know . Especially when shes wearing CUM.FUCK.ME LINGERIE under her soccer mom.oufit especially whrn shes with one of her soccer mom.girlfriends knowing that before long one of her botfriend will.be baals to.the wall. In her HOTWIFE CUNT

Years ago husband would fantasize about me having sex with other men .We would go to a club he would drop me off at the door and sit at another table and watch me interact with other men . Really turned him on we would have sex and talk at it in bed
We have done that several.times . She texts me even thou i.can see.her she tells me he.has a great cock.and thats shes going to.fuck.him.. I can.stay and wait for her or go.home..she tells me either way she will.be bringing me.a well.USED AND CUM.FILLED CUNT..so.you can.either use it or go without . BUT im.getting FUCK.AND YOU HAVE NO SAY SO..ITS MY PUSSY AND I WILL
LET IT BE USED AS I WANT

W

I think the thought of seeing how sluty my wife is with another guy,seeing how a bigger cock pleases her,knowing her so well ams knowing by her facial expressions how much she is enjoying that bigger cock,just hearing her moan asking to be fucked hard,him telling her how much a married slut she is,makes me soooo hard
Great tits how big are they. During the week.shes a typical.corp wife on.the weekends.she a cock loving hotwife . She gets dresed.up.in.TOTAL.CUM.FUCK.ME OUTFITS . and CUMS .HOME WITH A
WELL STETCHED AND CUM. FILLED CUNT . She tells me you can give me another filling or you DONT GET ANY

Its insane HOT! Nothing like it. We saw 1 guy, he had a really fat/thick cock. She couldn't get enough of it. He was to thick for the condoms, so she blew him...THREE TIMES in 2 hours!
I could have cum just from watching! He pumped his 1st load into her mouth and it was too much.
It ran out of her lips, down her cheeks, onto her tits. She wiped it up onto her fingers and swallowed it. Unfuckinbelieveable!

Reactions: WaltHardman
so hot watch another woman make
View attachment 993902
wife moan
Wow...luv hearing her moan...sexy hot
nothing better than this
View attachment 1007234
Awesome...luv to hear you give directions...luv to hear her moan...hot video
I guess I'm a bit different than most of the guys here. While I have watched my wife fucked by other guys and was really turned on by it my preference is when she goes out on a date and comes home with her pussy full of the guy's cum and she gives me all the details while I lick her clean.
I like it best this way too! Luv cleaning all that cum out of her.

Reactions: WaltHardman
Seeing my wife ....knowing she wants him is such a turn on....I love to watch it all...feom.her getting ready ....until we get home later....I stay hard the while time...then I cum...View attachment 990349
I could hear my gf through the hotel walls. Getting spanked first and then taking a huge cock. She was vocal and said it wont fit to her bull,,,, be spanked and fucked her doggystle for a while....

I could hear my gf through the hotel walls. Getting spanked first and then taking a huge cock. She was vocal and said it wont fit to her bull,,,, be spanked and fucked her doggystle for a while....
I always start with her doggystyle and a warmup spanking. she will submit and take it with excitement after that.