Did you regret it or glad you did it ?

I am glad I shared my wife. We are both much happier now. Her lovers make her body react in ways I never made it react. She says it is so much better when I am there watching and wearing my cage. She knows I am totally concentrating on her. She has had threesomes, but all I got to do is watch. My wife is so much happier now and that makes me happy.

Last edited:
I resisted being shared but once I was there was no turning back. I had never been with a man with a large cock little did I know what I was missing.
It literally was life changing for both myself and my husband. He's embraced his cuckold role (watching and cleaning) and I am thrilled to have not one but two younger bulls who are extremely well hung and skilled lovers. The icing on the cake is they're beautiful men and really really nice persons.

Wasn't really a case of me "sharing" her, - don't know that "sharing" is the word I'd choose. We both agreed that it would be sexy and hot if she enjoyed a lover from time to time.......but it was up to her if she found a guy she wanted to enjoy. We are aged out of the fun now, but when the topic comes up, we agree we'd do it all again, more often - like Monklander says above. Far too many opportunities missed!

Was the most erotic thing ever" the leading up to it, all the pillow talk" then finally going through with it. He was a hung guy too" that's what we both wanted, wanted her to give herself to him totally. No condoms " was my only request, wanted her completely used, my first cream pie.. Clean up and then experienced the awesome feeling of her stretched sloppy pussy.

Was the most erotic thing ever" the leading up to it, all the pillow talk" then finally going through with it. He was a hung guy too" that's what we both wanted, wanted her to give herself to him totally. No condoms " was my only request, wanted her completely used, my first cream pie.. Clean up and then experienced the awesome feeling of her stretched sloppy pussy.

my guy was just like you, he love watching another guy make me beg for his big cock and for his cum

First time you shared your wife with another man to watch or even just for a threesome ! Do you regret it or are you glad you did and if your glad you did it why? And if you regretted it why?
Not at all. When we were in our twenties I would pester her for sex. In our late thirties it was the other way around. She had more time onher hands and a very intense sex drive. So she fucks young hung men.