Dirty talk ladies?

I love it in bed or in public. I get wet sometimes here when someone PM's me and refers to me like that.
Any men out there wondering if this statement is true, uhhh....HELL YES! I've had a decent amount of conversations with her, and if she likes you...she'll definitely let you verbally degrade her. I myself, enjoy the perk till this day😉 Jan, it's awesome to chat with you again...but what turns you on more...your bull verbally degrading you or your husband?

Any men out there wondering if this statement is true, uhhh....HELL YES! I've had a decent amount of conversations with her, and if she likes you...she'll definitely let you verbally degrade her. I myself, enjoy the perk till this day😉 Jan, it's awesome to chat with you again...but what turns you on more...your bull verbally degrading you or your husband?
I cuckold my husband. It's only my bulls and several men here including you that degrade me. Thank you for making my cunt wet.

I'm very submissive and like to be verbally degraded in bed. I'm very fond of being called a slut. My husband calls me his slut wife, hot wife just sounds too tame. It makes me feel extra special if you add words like filthy, dirty or cum before it.

In bed I swear enough to make the saltiest sailor blush. You can bet I'm going to beg you to fuck me, and fuck my tits, mouth, pussy or ass harder and to be screaming for you to cum inside which ever hole you choose to use.

It really turns me on when the men that fuck me talk dirty, especially if they threaten to be rough and damage my body. Phrases like I'm going to stretch out your pussy, gag you with my cock or tear your ass up. I'm not really into pain but a little hair pulling, nipple pinching or biting and ass slapping is fine.
Yes definitely can relate to that xx

Reactions: keylife022
Let’s make this a regular thing.
nothing like owning another man’s wife’s fuck hol
I'm very submissive and like to be verbally degraded in bed. I'm very fond of being called a slut. My husband calls me his slut wife, hot wife just sounds too tame. It makes me feel extra special if you add words like filthy, dirty or cum before it.

In bed I swear enough to make the saltiest sailor blush. You can bet I'm going to beg you to fuck me, and fuck my tits, mouth, pussy or ass harder and to be screaming for you to cum inside which ever hole you choose to use.

It really turns me on when the men that fuck me talk dirty, especially if they threaten to be rough and damage my body. Phrases like I'm going to stretch out your pussy, gag you with my cock or tear your ass up. I'm not really into pain but a little hair pulling, nipple pinching or biting and ass slapping is fine.
Slap that ass making sure I leave hand prints. Yank that head back so I latch onto that neck. Nibble on down. My kinda woman

• Love
Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Definitely more of a turn on when it's other guys calling me names and generally verbally abusing me while they're using me xx
Correct answer, the one I wanted you to say so proudly!

Lynn: "The man who married me, treat me like a lady. But that bull over there, who just wants to treat me like a fuck'toy...you can degrade me whenever you want...while fucking you harder at the same time!"

Now see Lynn, I can see you and many wives who roam this world, responding in the manner mentioned above...word for word. But also knowing, that you and them love every bit of it!😋😋😋

Sorry no way not for me
"Wendy Wendy Wendy, you just need to have a true Alpha tear your panties off and put you up on the counter....while you're on the phone with your husband. Bite on your neck a bit, and put 3 fingers in. Followed by a good pounding with one of your hands holding onto him and your other hand grabbing onto a railing by the sink. And then, and only then...would you learn to love and enjoy his tounge in your ear and the whispers of talking extremely dirty!"😎

My wife really enjoys it- not just in bed but when she goes out with her bull and he says to the barman- I will fuck that slut later my friend, I will use her as my cum rag- she is such a bitch I can ******** on her if I want. She gets so wet hearing this and seeing the reaction from other men.

Reactions: wjimmy