Dirty talk ladies?

It is strange how she enjoys dirty talking from you and do not want to say anything by her self. But I will repete my question do you ever ask her exactly that? Do you ever tell her "I want to hear you too" and if yes what was her answer and why she refuses to tolk dirty back to you? I mean what was her explenation?
Ok I have asked time and time again and just bats it back to me saying I have never done anything like that before - none of her other partners have talked dirty and she says she wants to but just can’t bring herself to do it? So as usual like everything else it’s up to me to do it lol - all her ex partners can’t have been that boring in bed surely ??

Yes king she does like sex and I think she just has had partners in the past who have all just gave her vanilla sex - whereas I have had kinky , more open partners , my last one and I did a bit of swinging etc whereas my now wife thinks that is wrong but on same side she fucked her sisters fiance ( way before I met her ) - if we are out she has no problem chatting to guys - she will talk first - not too sure if there is any flirting but certainly talk - possibly in the right setting could turn to flirting with the right guy but I doubt she would take a phone no , we were out and one guy made about 5 passes past our table to look at her legs ( shiny black hold ups and killer black heels on ) I told her and she laughed with -was he ??? , later on however that was used against me - she said I should have challenged him , what was he looking at etc - I just can’t figure her out , willing to try things out but never suggests anything as she has no fantasies etc . Maybe get a plan c ready ha ha - or is plan b a divorce ? 😀😀😀😀😀
So much to disect here🤔 Lets take one step at a time, ask her..."what turns you on the most about sex, and be honest with me. Whatever it is, lets start doing it...because it's not about me, but you"? Now it's obviously about you too, but in order to get her jacked and in the mood again...you have to do some pampering and make her feel like she has the power, control, and all the attention.

So much to disect here🤔 Lets take one step at a time, ask her..."what turns you on the most about sex, and be honest with me. Whatever it is, lets start doing it...because it's not about me, but you"? Now it's obviously about you too, but in order to get her jacked and in the mood again...you have to do some pampering and make her feel like she has the power, control, and all the attention.
Yes king I will do that today- I reckon she will generalise it as again I don’t believe she has a sex imagination for want of a better phrase and will say - oh I can’t think of one thing - I like everything we do - I’ll text her and post her reply 😀👍I have been trying for 5 years with various things to ‘sex her up ‘ with some success , seems to me a lot of her views and attitude to sex and sex stuff is Victorian and her previous partners as said before have been of the same mindset - but then occasionally she throws me a curve ball like a guy she was seeing fucked her arse a few times so figure that out - why does anyone need any sex toys if there man is satisfying them and she knew of no one that has or has even tried any sex toys and it’s me who is the dirty guy to suggest it and she doesn’t want to be with a dirty guy - so after a bout. 4 months of this I got a small one and reluctantly she tried it - now she has fucking 4 of them including a mains hitachi and a pussy pump - !!!!??????

Yes king I will do that today- I reckon she will generalise it as again I don’t believe she has a sex imagination for want of a better phrase and will say - oh I can’t think of one thing - I like everything we do - I’ll text her and post her reply 😀👍I have been trying for 5 years with various things to ‘sex her up ‘ with some success , seems to me a lot of her views and attitude to sex and sex stuff is Victorian and her previous partners as said before have been of the same mindset - but then occasionally she throws me a curve ball like a guy she was seeing fucked her arse a few times so figure that out - why does anyone need any sex toys if there man is satisfying them and she knew of no one that has or has even tried any sex toys and it’s me who is the dirty guy to suggest it and she doesn’t want to be with a dirty guy - so after a bout. 4 months of this I got a small one and reluctantly she tried it - now she has fucking 4 of them including a mains hitachi and a pussy pump - !!!!??????
As we both know, toys are cool...but far from the most stimulating things the two of you could be doing...liiikkkkeeeeee...I don't know....fucking one-another or partaking in that hotwife lifestyle😂 Based on what I just read, the toys are becoming addictive for her...but you're not getting nothing from this. She pleasures herself with all the toys, while you watch/listen in absolute bordem. And anytime you suggest something wild, she seens to either avoid it or make it seem like it's a threat to her prudeness😤🙄 She also seems inconsistent with her sexual mindset, one minute she's ready to be a team-player...and then she wants to be left alone and pleasure herself...not fair to to you man🤷🏾‍♂

I think she needs to be broken by something different, young(42), aggressive, super nasty, direct, has a doctorate in this field😂, and the skills and magic to get in her head and convince her into being, acting, and thinking like a slut daily and consistently. Who is this mysterious man of course, me😁 I need you to get her on here; so I can interact with her in a Private Message. I wouldn't mind if you sat there with her, but she wouldn't misbehave and open up that box of nastiness. Either share your account with her, or help her sign up for her own account. Alright, this is alot to digest...but it will be well worth it in the end. Like always, keep me posted!

I like to watch a supposedly "elegant" and "refined" woman react. Call her slut, whore, cunt, etc. and first she will most likely try to slap me or fight back in some way. But the words take effect and her blush will reach her cunt and that juice will start to form and I might even see her nipples harden. She knows what she is and her body can't hide it. Soon that musky sex scent will waft out from between her legs and she will be lubricated nicely for some hard use.
In a way you're right... and it's true how my body can react to words, my nipples get hard so fast.

As we both know, toys are cool...but far from the most stimulating things the two of you could be doing...liiikkkkeeeeee...I don't know....fucking one-another or partaking in that hotwife lifestyle😂 Based on what I just read, the toys are becoming addictive for her...but you're not getting nothing from this. She pleasures herself with all the toys, while you watch/listen in absolute bordem. And anytime you suggest something wild, she seens to either avoid it or make it seem like it's a threat to her prudeness😤🙄 She also seems inconsistent with her sexual mindset, one minute she's ready to be a team-player...and then she wants to be left alone and pleasure herself...not fair to to you man🤷🏾‍♂

I think she needs to be broken by something different, young(42), aggressive, super nasty, direct, has a doctorate in this field😂, and the skills and magic to get in her head and convince her into being, acting, and thinking like a slut daily and consistently. Who is this mysterious man of course, me😁 I need you to get her on here; so I can interact with her in a Private Message. I wouldn't mind if you sat there with her, but she wouldn't misbehave and open up that box of nastiness. Either share your account with her, or help her sign up for her own account. Alright, this is alot to digest...but it will be well worth it in the end. Like always, keep me posted!
No I don’t agree with your summary king - I don’t think she is addicted to the toys - most times it is me who suggests it as I love to hear her moan and watch it give her pleasure - my wife has said that she would like a kiss and cuddle and take it from there as she thinks it’s me that is addicted to them -, partly true I love the voyeur aspect of watching her - but partly I think she still trying to hold onto her Victorian views of sex and sex only between man and wife . My point was she protested that no one used toys / didn’t know of any of her friends that had them - blah blah. - so I called her bluff and got one , tried it and she couldn’t believe how good they were so now she has several , she uses bigger one on herself sometimes during week for a quick orgasm and smaller one with me for longer sessions - she enjoys me talking dirty and has admitted it but just can’t say anything back just like she defiantly refused to accept the toys worked - how do I break down this barrier as it won’t work like the vibrator - I wish there was some way that I could introduce her talking about her past - I have asked her several ways but just get the general. , maybe some day line or similar , she knows I like slutty women and my desire to share her , everything I’ve tried leads to a dead end but I’m sure if I could tap into her past / deeds and unlock them she would be a great little slut , she has cheated on a previous partner , fucked a boss at two of her works , guy took his cock out to her in his office , fucked get sisters fiancé , another was fucking her arse and that’s the ones I know about ! , so she has a proven track record but now has a guy who would love her to do it all again but share it with her and have tried many many ways but still nothing - I know if I could get her talking dirty and relaxed / comfortable doing it , sooner or later talk would turn into deeds

No I don’t agree with your summary king - I don’t think she is addicted to the toys - most times it is me who suggests it as I love to hear her moan and watch it give her pleasure - my wife has said that she would like a kiss and cuddle and take it from there as she thinks it’s me that is addicted to them -, partly true I love the voyeur aspect of watching her - but partly I think she still trying to hold onto her Victorian views of sex and sex only between man and wife . My point was she protested that no one used toys / didn’t know of any of her friends that had them - blah blah. - so I called her bluff and got one , tried it and she couldn’t believe how good they were so now she has several , she uses bigger one on herself sometimes during week for a quick orgasm and smaller one with me for longer sessions - she enjoys me talking dirty and has admitted it but just can’t say anything back just like she defiantly refused to accept the toys worked - how do I break down this barrier as it won’t work like the vibrator - I wish there was some way that I could introduce her talking about her past - I have asked her several ways but just get the general. , maybe some day line or similar , she knows I like slutty women and my desire to share her , everything I’ve tried leads to a dead end but I’m sure if I could tap into her past / deeds and unlock them she would be a great little slut , she has cheated on a previous partner , fucked a boss at two of her works , guy took his cock out to her in his office , fucked get sisters fiancé , another was fucking her arse and that’s the ones I know about ! , so she has a proven track record but now has a guy who would love her to do it all again but share it with her and have tried many many ways but still nothing - I know if I could get her talking dirty and relaxed / comfortable doing it , sooner or later talk would turn into deeds
Hmmmmm....something is missing man🤔 She definitely has the nasty side, but chooses to never let anything sexual get to that point...definitely a bizarre case. I've tried to look at it from all angles, but if she will not come out of her shell with that nasty side...then even my ideas...are dead in the water😔 The only way this works; is you have to let me get ahold of her. Without that, my plans are useless...which leaves you back on your own; to figure it out.🤷🏾‍♂

I wouldn't say my wife likes to be degraded per se, but she like strong dominant talk with foul language. things like, "kiss me you fucking whore." while banging her, and after she complies, "good girl." but nothing like, "you're a piece of shit!" lol it has to be sexy in some way.