Dirty talk ladies?

No idea. That was not my concern in the moment
I bet😅
Her bull enjoys humiliating me too, he made me sucking his cock a few years ago on a christmas do and a few of my colleagues saw it. He was like yep, both of them are my bitches I will fuck his wife later- you shoud see that little slut begging fto me to cum in her mouth

I bet😅
Her bull enjoys humiliating me too, he made me sucking his cock a few years ago on a christmas do and a few of my colleagues saw it. He was like yep, both of them are my bitches I will fuck his wife later- you shoud see that little slut begging fto me to cum in her mouth
This Bull would as well

Reactions: owlcuck
When I am between my wife’s legs and she is vibing I say various things to her - dirty bitch , slut etc and when she is moaning tell her to let me hear how good it’s making her feel and tell her she has a slack hole and that i bet it has been well used - at this she opens her legs wider and constantly soaking during this - she has said she likes it and sorry she can’t say anything back - she would like to but just can’t - any tips on how where to start with her talking dirty back as I think that could lead to clues as to then concentrate on me of her dirty thoughts which in time could turn thoughts into action - I am still bringing other men into the dirty talk and she is aware of this and my fantasy to get her to take cock

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
When I am between my wife’s legs and she is vibing I say various things to her - dirty bitch , slut etc and when she is moaning tell her to let me hear how good it’s making her feel and tell her she has a slack hole and that i bet it has been well used - at this she opens her legs wider and constantly soaking during this - she has said she likes it and sorry she can’t say anything back - she would like to but just can’t - any tips on how where to start with her talking dirty back as I think that could lead to clues as to then concentrate on me of her dirty thoughts which in time could turn thoughts into action - I am still bringing other men into the dirty talk and she is aware of this and my fantasy to get her to take cock
You won’t have to encourage me to to talk dirty. The nastier the better