Dirty talk ladies?

Think you and your friends would enjoy sexually abusing her, degrading her and humiliating her?

Attachments

• 870_1000.jpg
    870_1000.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 332_1000.png
    332_1000.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 651_1000.jpg
    651_1000.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: owlcuck
I love being verbally degraded when I servicing men.
JuicyJody, what's up darlin'! So I take it; it's a ' must...for you to be called what you were put on this planet for(slut, whore, skank, pig, hoe, hoochie, etc)...TO HAVE A GREAT HUSBAND, BUT ONLY ALLOW YOUR HOLES TO BE SERVICED BY OTHER MEN...anytime and anyplace😉

This is a great topic! My experience is this. Some ladis like to be humiliated during sex both verbally and physically. Some can't stand it. when I was 40 I was lucky enough to meet a 20 year old black woman. To my great surprise, she was a virgin. After the first sex, it took me almost two months to get her to do it again. And so I slowly woke up the sexual beast in her. And it become a routine for her to call me every Thursday afternoon and ask me if I will come to pick her up next day in the afternoon and take her to my apartment for fucking. She lived in a school dorm.

And so I would bring her to my apartment every Friday and when we close the front door of the apartment we would rip each others clothes off and the fucking would usually last from maybe 7 pm until after midnight and then we would continue again in the morning when we wake up. Her favorite position was doggie and i LOVED her on top riding me like a pony! At some point i started spanking her sexy round ass softly and she liked it. So i would spank her and talk dirty to her.... I would ask her things like "Who's your daddy" or "Who is your master" and she loved that to ! ! ! But if i slapped her ass and asked "Bitch who's your master" SHE HATED IT ! She would then try to get of my dick but i would hold her so tite against me! Her fighting to get me out of her coochie created a sensation on my penis that felt sooo good! So when i finish, she would ask me still all upset "Why do i have to be a bitch" It was ok to call her my slave, my whore anything but "Bitch"!

After about a year plus in to the relationship again its a Friday nite routine... I pick her up, bring her to my place and we fucked i dont know maybe 5-6 times. It was almost 3 AM. I was all drained out. We were laying in bed in each others arms and talking for maybe good 1/2hr and then she slides down and starts blowing me! I look at her surprised that she didnt have enough fucking and asked her.... "You want more" and she said "Yes mother fucker I do, You are my bitch now!"

Maybe 10 years ago I hooked up with a white lady that was divorced and a few years younger then me.... After a dinner on a first date i took her to a first motel we have seen and fucked her. I liked her a lot! She was a redhead and really sexy to, she had a nice tite pussy to! I was in HEAVEN! And i could not resists to not to spank her ass and tell her "Bitch move your ass" but She HATED both of that! That sadly was the only time i got to fuck her! So I talked my self out of a perfectly damn fine pussy!

This is a great topic! My experience is this. Some ladis like to be humiliated during sex both verbally and physically. Some can't stand it. when I was 40 I was lucky enough to meet a 20 year old black woman. To my great surprise, she was a virgin. After the first sex, it took me almost two months to get her to do it again. And so I slowly woke up the sexual beast in her. And it become a routine for her to call me every Thursday afternoon and ask me if I will come to pick her up next day in the afternoon and take her to my apartment for fucking. She lived in a school dorm.

And so I would bring her to my apartment every Friday and when we close the front door of the apartment we would rip each others clothes off and the fucking would usually last from maybe 7 pm until after midnight and then we would continue again in the morning when we wake up. Her favorite position was doggie and i LOVED her on top riding me like a pony! At some point i started spanking her sexy round ass softly and she liked it. So i would spank her and talk dirty to her.... I would ask her things like "Who's your daddy" or "Who is your master" and she loved that to ! ! ! But if i slapped her ass and asked "Bitch who's your master" SHE HATED IT ! She would then try to get of my dick but i would hold her so tite against me! Her fighting to get me out of her coochie created a sensation on my penis that felt sooo good! So when i finish, she would ask me still all upset "Why do i have to be a bitch" It was ok to call her my slave, my whore anything but "Bitch"!

After about a year plus in to the relationship again its a Friday nite routine... I pick her up, bring her to my place and we fucked i dont know maybe 5-6 times. It was almost 3 AM. I was all drained out. We were laying in bed in each others arms and talking for maybe good 1/2hr and then she slides down and starts blowing me! I look at her surprised that she didnt have enough fucking and asked her.... "You want more" and she said "Yes mother fucker I do, You are my bitch now!"

Maybe 10 years ago I hooked up with a white lady that was divorced and a few years younger then me.... After a dinner on a first date i took her to a first motel we have seen and fucked her. I liked her a lot! She was a redhead and really sexy to, she had a nice tite pussy to! I was in HEAVEN! And i could not resists to not to spank her ass and tell her "Bitch move your ass" but She HATED both of that! That sadly was the only time i got to fuck her! So I talked my self out of a perfectly damn fine pussy!
No, you talked yourself out of pussy not in line with what you are looking for. Not everyone is a match.

• Haha
Reactions: atantonov
I understood. I was trying to get you to realize that you weren’t compatible with the last woman which is why it never happened again. Nothing wrong with that. We all have likes and dislikes.
NO! We talked after the encounter on the phone several times and i think she wanted me to apologize or something.... I on the other hand felt that it was not a big deal. She didnt like to be treated like a whore in or out of the bedroom verbally....

I love to be fat shamed and degraded, husband wont do it too much, thats why i try to get guys to tribute me on here and talk to me like a fat whore while they cum on my pictures, i dont cheat on my husband i just need to hear it

I love to be fat shamed and degraded, husband wont do it too much, thats why i try to get guys to tribute me on here and talk to me like a fat whore while they cum on my pictures, i dont cheat on my husband i just need to hear it
No lilygirl60, What you need is the real thing. Talking about fucking a fat whore is one thing. But until you have spread those legs, slam fucked and cum filled, without mercy, it’s just fantasy. What you need is to cross that line so when you go home to hubby, you know what fucking whore you have now become. The proof will be running down your thighs.

Do you like being a nasty girl during sex and saying something dirty? What do you usually say?🙃
Do you like when your partner calls you dirty (slut, bitch, whore) when you fuck?

I'm getting absolutely hard when my women begs to fuck them harder and when they say how my fucking cock feels great deep inside.

Last edited by a moderator: