How would you add to her fantasy?

There was the concert earlier this year where a guy was hitting on my wife. Didn't think anything of it when she said she was going back to the bar area to sit down. The guy hitting on her followed here there and, since she'd had enough to drink, took him out to the patio area to suck his cock. While I was still inside watching the concert.
Damn!!!! So hot!! Your wife is fucking awesome!!!

I would build her, her own wall with a glory hole. Where she wants to locate it is up to her. Maybe built her a booth, fashion for filling her wet pussy, kinda like a car wash for cocks with a golden shower rinse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jameson
Ok here is how it’s going to happen you are going to tell her your friend is coming to town and that you want him to stay with you guys while he is in town, start telling her stories about how all the girls always talk about me and how big I am and that you showed me her pictures and texts and that I want to meet her. Then when I got to your house you would address me as Durand you would introduce me by saying sir this is my sexy wife who I have told you all about and I have told her all about you too and she wants to talk to you. I would then tell her to turn around slowly so I could see all of her. You would then tell her you want to watch me fuck her. Then you would ask me by saying sir i would be honored if you would plea fuck my wife . I would then say for you to strip her naked for me. You would do as I commanded. Then I would say if you really want me to fuck your wife you must come undress me also. Then once you stripped us both , I would tell you to bring her to me. I would then start pleasuring her with you kneeling on the floor watching me kiss and caress her . Once she was very excited I would tell you to ask her if she wanted me to fuck her. She would say yes, I would then say you have to get both of us ready so you would crawl over to us and orally pleasure us both until I was rock hard and she was soaked. Then we 3 would go to your bed and I would have you show me your side you sleep on , where I would lay he ass down on your pillow and have you tell her to spread her legs . Then I would tell you if you really want me to fuck your wife you must put my cock inside her , you would then grab my cock and put it against her open pussy and then you would push my waist down until my cock entered her. Then you would crawl around and hold her hand as I started pounding her pussy.

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 48
Ok here is how it’s going to happen you are going to tell her your friend is coming to town and that you want him to stay with you guys while he is in town, start telling her stories about how all the girls always talk about me and how big I am and that you showed me her pictures and texts and that I want to meet her. Then when I got to your house you would address me as Durand you would introduce me by saying sir this is my sexy wife who I have told you all about and I have told her all about you too and she wants to talk to you. I would then tell her to turn around slowly so I could see all of her. You would then tell her you want to watch me fuck her. Then you would ask me by saying sir i would be honored if you would plea fuck my wife . I would then say for you to strip her naked for me. You would do as I commanded. Then I would say if you really want me to fuck your wife you must come undress me also. Then once you stripped us both , I would tell you to bring her to me. I would then start pleasuring her with you kneeling on the floor watching me kiss and caress her . Once she was very excited I would tell you to ask her if she wanted me to fuck her. She would say yes, I would then say you have to get both of us ready so you would crawl over to us and orally pleasure us both until I was rock hard and she was soaked. Then we 3 would go to your bed and I would have you show me your side you sleep on , where I would lay he ass down on your pillow and have you tell her to spread her legs . Then I would tell you if you really want me to fuck your wife you must put my cock inside her , you would then grab my cock and put it against her open pussy and then you would push my waist down until my cock entered her. Then you would crawl around and hold her hand as I started pounding her pussy.
Wow that was really hot!

Reactions: Lexklot
Last week sext 😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240104-151652_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240104-151652_Messages.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20240104-151659_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240104-151659_Messages.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20240104-151726_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240104-151726_Messages.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: Lexklot and Khron
So these are some sexts between my wife and I.. I've never experienced being an actual cuck in real life but my when my wife begins talking dirty, her filthy mouth and intense fantasies make me cum so hard! Any other hot ideas I can bring to the wife?
After u come inside her id way all that hot steamy cum just for her

• Love
I’d add to her fantasy by making it real.
Your wife has got a lousy naughty mouth that won’t calm unless its filled with dick meat and a real man to dominate over her holes.
Looking amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_7467.jpeg
    IMG_7467.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Love
So these are some sexts between my wife and I.. I've never experienced being an actual cuck in real life but my when my wife begins talking dirty, her filthy mouth and intense fantasies make me cum so hard! Any other hot ideas I can bring to the wife?
The texts were a little hard to read but i have to tell.you one of the things we do.thsr not only is a major turn.on for us but can.lead to.my hotwife getting well.FUCKED
Here is what we do when shes i the mood to go out to get fucked. We go to an upsc hotel with a nice cocktail lounge dance club. She get dressed up.in a very revealing head to toe outfit very short skiry and a top.that shows off her DOUBLE F tits..She goes in alone sits on a high table that sits only two sinthat she can be seen , i sit out of the way but so u can see herbif need be
She usually gets hit on.with an houe or so and asked if the guy can buy her a drink or dance ,-if ahe scc and they have time together if she wants the guy she texys me to meet her discreetly. And says im.going to tbe room with him
I sitvat the bar and wsit if she is just going to.be a few hours she lets me know snd i have a few drinks waiting on her.If she is really enjoying him. I get s text i will call you in the am to pick me up. It has been very exciting.for is one of her regular guys thst she goes out with once a month she meet that way That happened two.yesrs ago ..Feel free to ask me anything no matter how i tense BOB

• Love