Divorced by your wife

Anyone that would let a wife and anotger person do that is a sick uncaring person..you can role play do some teasing and denial whixh can be exhilarating but major l.denial.throwi g your hubby out permanently .Is totally wrong if you ever did this to me you wouldn't like what happens my si called wife woukd have 10 minutes to tell.the bull.out and dont ever contact me agIn if the bull told ne what im.going to do he will.not be leavIing my house UNDER HIS OWN POWER .it would be the hopital.or morque PERIOD
I can't speak for anyone else but if we did this it would have been discussed before hand, for us it is playing and everyone is happy with what is going on. Sure it might hurt a bit to have to leave but it would have been agreed before hand and some of us like extreme humiliation. Again i don't know about anyone else but we also have a safeword as a way of letting each other know if something is going to far. But everyone is different

Reactions: toolman2c
I can't speak for anyone else but if we did this it would have been discussed before hand, for us it is playing and everyone is happy with what is going on. Sure it might hurt a bit to have to leave but it would have been agreed before hand and some of us like extreme humiliation. Again i don't know about anyone else but we also have a safeword as a way of letting each other know if something is going to far. But everyone is different
So true. This relationship evolved slowly by degrees. And I do enjoy extreme humiliation.My wife is in charge and if she elects to give her bull authority and dominion over me then I have no say in the matter. Of course no one is holding a gun to my head, I could grow a set of balls and stand up and leave her but that isn't in me.I am fufilled when I kneel at her feet and profess my obedience. I truely get sexually turned on when she orders me to my bedroom in front of her gfs then listen thru my window as they party out at the pool and know the fun I'm missing out on. It makes me feel like a little boy being sent to bed by his mother as a punishment. It's all about denial and obedience.She uses common sense when it comes to limits and safety but she has carte-blanche. I know it's not for everyone.

Reactions: Riker41
We lived by the 1st rule of this lifestyle 'preserve the primary relationship. That relationship was her & me, NOT her and one of her partners. I will admit that when we first started she was like a kid in a candy store and it a took a bit of time till she/we got her/our 'sea legs'

Cage was never even a part of any discussion. We discussed and agreed to things that worked for us, yes, sometimes the things fell through the cracks. But the one that was never broken was she was in charge, When it came to her partners (bulls) she/we lived by the master rule 'she who has the pussy is in charge'. If she said NO it was NO!

It was my choice to be present or not, call it the right of 1st refusal. At times I'd join in when she wanted or/and allowed me to. Mostly I'd watch and stroke. I'd never cum before they were done. Sometimes I'd actually nod off into nap land.

I don't think there is a more sexual high than watching your woman have sex with another man. And as enjoyable as it was for me her pleasure was the reason, think compersion.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcandLilly
So true. This relationship evolved slowly by degrees. And I do enjoy extreme humiliation.My wife is in charge and if she elects to give her bull authority and dominion over me then I have no say in the matter. Of course no one is holding a gun to my head, I could grow a set of balls and stand up and leave her but that isn't in me.I am fufilled when I kneel at her feet and profess my obedience. I truely get sexually turned on when she orders me to my bedroom in front of her gfs then listen thru my window as they party out at the pool and know the fun I'm missing out on. It makes me feel like a little boy being sent to bed by his mother as a punishment. It's all about denial and obedience.She uses common sense when it comes to limits and safety but she has carte-blanche. I know it's not for everyone.
A man.can be submissive and there is nothing wrong with that as long as its not full.time and no degrading in.a permanent way. Play time submissive etc for a wek.to. a,month but not 7/24/ 365.. My wife and i are in a hotwife lifestyle she denies me every time she on a hotwife date and a few days before .sometimes she will do.it a few days before she goes out. She puts me in a CB 6000 . She loves to do.that as i have to travel.for work a week or two at a time so im.caged all that time It frustrating but it great to reclaim..When in away sometimes she will have a hotwife date while im gone and call.me before and after he date.Its frustrating but a major turn on for us ..and i cant wait to get home when this happens then get to reclaim her

A man.can be submissive and there is nothing wrong with that as long as its not full.time and no degrading in.a permanent way. Play time submissive etc for a wek.to. a,month but not 7/24/ 365.. My wife and i are in a hotwife lifestyle she denies me every time she on a hotwife date and a few days before .sometimes she will do.it a few days before she goes out. She puts me in a CB 6000 . She loves to do.that as i have to travel.for work a week or two at a time so im.caged all that time It frustrating but it great to reclaim..When in away sometimes she will have a hotwife date while im gone and call.me before and after he date.Its frustrating but a major turn on for us ..and i cant wait to get home when this happens then get to reclaim her
For you, I see your point about only being sub/cuckold part time. I may be wrong but it sounds to me like you find it rewarding to regain your status as the man and reclaim. As I have said before, this is our lifestyle not playtime. We have a female led marriage and this means she is always in charge and I'm always obedient. On our wedding day I publicly made a wedding vow to my wife that I would love,honor and obey. I left my manhood at the alter that day and accepted a new life being whatever she decided I would be. I was wearing a chastity cage and was told on our honeymoon that I would remain pussy free and that the best man was on his way to perform all the sex and have all the entitlements due the groom. I had the privelege of sleeping on the floor at the foot of their bed and listen to them fuck then lick clean the cum of my new wifes pussy. After the honeymoon when we were setting up household I knew the rules and I would be doing all the housework, remaining pussy free while she fucked her men freely and surrendering all my priveleges. We had a tag sale and I had to sell my golf clubs and turn in my country club membership card. I also had to sell my softball equipment and tell the guys I was no longer allowed to play. She also made me give her my drivers license which she cut up and discarded, she made me give my motorcycle to her longtime lover, they now ride together while I stay home cleaning. And I have to dress as she sees fit, hint: I had to sell and give away my guy clothes. So you see, it's a full time lifestyle and we both love it. We've been married over 20 yrs now and never had a fight while three other couples in our circle are divorced now. They laughed at us in the beginning but who's laughing now. Our pre marriage years go way back to childhood and led up to all this. I have posts of our early years on this forum.

OP was a nice bit of fantasy. We did know a couple whose wife divorced her husband to marry her bull who had lived in their guesthouse for a year during his divorce. The roles reversed after that. He moved out a few months later. That's it. Boring, like most relationships no matter how "kinky" they may seem to others.

Reactions: toolman2c
Has any cuckold out there been divorced from your wife and then she marries her bull. She tells you that marriage is a union between a woman and a man and that you are not a man.Then you are kept on as their houseboy but kicked out of the marital bed and put in a chastity cage as a condition of your privilege to serve them? You must remain pussy free and made to eat her creampie as one of your duties. Her and her new husband routinely punish you and make you wear womens clothes for their amusement??
my ex left me and married one of the guys she was fucking. Then he started sending her to me to fill with cum so he could clean her out. kind of funny, I cleaned his cum out of her so many times then he took my previous roll and took up eating my cum

This would never happen a little play time is one thing but rotal . Denial of you being her husband etc would not be tolerated ..ahe would wirk.things out with me or she would be gone and he woukd have 10 minutes to get out of my house forever ir he wouldn't like what happens next
Some like vanilla others like strawberry.