Do guys with big cocks like blow jobs?

BiAsh94

Female
Verified
If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.

If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.
It's different between guy to another...but i love both too hard .. suck deep in the mouth ..fuck so hard ..with mineimages (3).jpeg

Depends. Most of my earlier experiences were awful. I'm very girthy, so I'm prone to toothy BJs. And man some of my earlier ones hurt like hell, so I grew to not really like them. Even turned them down. But that was before I was in the lifestyle. Now that I'm much more assertive, and playing with much more...eager(?) women in Hotwives I coach them if necessary. Now I enjoy them, but even with the most skilled, I rarely cum from BJs. There is one wife, however, that does something that I have yet to understand, and she can suck the cum out of me in less than a minute. And I fucking love it.
Word!

Love it

Oral is great 👌

Reactions: Jontee

Yes I love blow jobs but

Yes I love a blowjob but with that said not a lot
Of women can go down there and be successful especially on a big thick cock. I have had one woman who took her time and spent like 30-40 minutes down there and made me cum but beyond that they usually get tired or just can’t stretch their mouth out that far. I love blowjobs and love a woman who will get in front of me on her knees and worship my cock. Any ladies on here up for trying a big one?

the trouble with having a large cock, I have a big head { no pun intended} so I tend to fill a lady,s mouth and then the teeth grate on the flesh which is not nice. I think one of the nicest play is for a lady to take all of a soft penis in her mouth and feel it as it comes alive and quickly asserts itself until just the knob end remains in the mouth. Problem with that is how many men can remain soft when they know a pretty lady wants to do naughty things with them lol

Yes I love blow jobs but

Yes I love a blowjob but with that said not a lot
Of women can go down there and be successful especially on a big thick cock. I have had one woman who took her time and spent like 30-40 minutes down there and made me cum but beyond that they usually get tired or just can’t stretch their mouth out that far. I love blowjobs and love a woman who will get in front of me on her knees and worship my cock. Any ladies on here up for trying a big one?
perhaps you should get them to take their dentures out first. ha

I'm well endowed and also multi-cummer, so I enjoy starting off with oral (mutual is fine, or just a BJ). Once I cum I will be so turned on I'll be ready to cum again inside your pussy. I will last longer and be very hard. It's a win-win!

:)

Attachments

• 0001626.jpg
    0001626.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 31