Do guys with big cocks like blow jobs?

BiAsh94

Female
Verified
If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.

If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this. good blow job if she can suck it right .

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.
A good blowjob is one of my favorite things If she can do it right ... Something like this is great .

Attachments

• 5minutedickeater_1.gif
    5minutedickeater_1.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 14
Reactions: Milfcouple
Before I became impotent I certainly didn’t have a ‘Big’ cock.

Truth be told, I couldn’t honestly lay claim even to having an ‘Average’ size cock. It was south of 5”.

But that should, in a perverse way, beg the question even more strongly inasmuch as a small cock ought to be easier for a woman to manage skillfully this way.

If she cares to bother with it, LOL!

I’ve had women perform fellatio on me with great skill and finesse, as well as women who were clumsy, if not borderline scary, as they gobbled my cock like a Doberman with a chunk of meat in its mouth.

What was always a given was that I probably wasn’t going to cum.

I only managed to ejaculate in a woman’s mouth twice in my life. Once with a woman who could only manage to get me off a single time, and several times with a woman who was really, REALLY good at it.

And they weren’t the only two who tried, there were plenty of very attractive, willing and sufficiently skillful women who just couldn’t get me over the edge no matter how hard they tried.

Maybe it’s a psychological thing with me. But that doesn’t explain the two women who COULD ‘git ‘er done’.

Many a time during an attempted blow job I found my mind wandering, wondering (to myself) “I could be FUCKING her, why am I wasting my time with this crap?”

I guess it’s like renting a car at an agency with only 2 cars on the lot...

One is a brand new Cadillac, the other’s a 10 year old Impala with numerous dents and a cracked windshield.

If they both cost the same to rent, which one do you pick?

Strange the different desires and opinions of men. I always felt the blowjob was special and that cumming in her mouth was extra special. So many ways to cum and all are great. I like variety. Sometimes she will want it on her tits or tummy. Sometimes she wants it in her pussy. Sometimes she has to have a mouthful. All are great but usually if jacking off I think of her sucking and wanting it in her mouth. She is particularly hot and desirable when she attacks the cock and won't settle for less than a mouthful though. That could be part of it.

I have a very thick cock and good stamina. There is both good news and bad news with this. The good news is that once word gets out among a group of girlfriends, there become a few opportunities for strange pussy. The bad news is that its harder to find a girl who wants to blow me to completion. Oh they will take me in their mouth all right but soon make it clear they want to ride my cock badly. Not the worst problem to have I know. I'm coping... ;)

I have a very thick cock and good stamina. There is both good news and bad news with this. The good news is that once word gets out among a group of girlfriends, there become a few opportunities for strange pussy. The bad news is that its harder to find a girl who wants to blow me to completion. Oh they will take me in their mouth all right but soon make it clear they want to ride my cock badly. Not the worst problem to have I know. I'm coping... ;)
Yes I agree this is a problem. Some women just can’t resist the feeling of meaty cock inside them. It’s rare a woman will blow me to orgasm. Same with fucking their tits or ass. She will basically always want to feel me between her legs.

Reactions: owlcuck
Thanks for all the answers everyone! That was honestly really interesting. I went through all the messages and tallied up which big dick guys liked BJs vs those who don't (I counted anyone who said that they didn't like BJs, they didn't care either way, or that they couldn't cum from one) and it came out to 31%, which is pretty darn close to the 2 out 7 guys who have personally told me that (which was 29%).

So with my little unscientific forum poll, and my own personal experience, it does seem like almost 1 out of every 3 guys with a big cock is not that into getting a blowjob.

I'm guessing it's because those guys just haven't met someone whose really good at sucking cock yet.

Challenge accepted! ;-P
Yeah I find myself in the I don't really love em category. But hard to decide if that's due to the talent of the giver or not. :)

Yeah I find myself in the I don't really love em category. But hard to decide if that's due to the talent of the giver or not. :)
It’s about their desperation to have a big cock inside them. I don’t begrudge them. A woman demanding your huge cock inside her is as arousing as a blow job anyway.

plus my wife’s pussy is literally perfect so I get a lot of pleasure from worshipping it.

Reactions: owlcuck
Depends. Most of my earlier experiences were awful. I'm very girthy, so I'm prone to toothy BJs. And man some of my earlier ones hurt like hell, so I grew to not really like them. Even turned them down. But that was before I was in the lifestyle. Now that I'm much more assertive, and playing with much more...eager(?) women in Hotwives I coach them if necessary. Now I enjoy them, but even with the most skilled, I rarely cum from BJs. There is one wife, however, that does something that I have yet to understand, and she can suck the cum out of me in less than a minute. And I fucking love it.
May wife opted for false teeth when she was about 35 specially for the guys with girth. She would always remove her teeth and chew and suck his cock . She made many guys cum a second time in her pussy . There was only one guy she couldn’t deepthroat but he was super thick but still enjoyed the bj she gave him , we saw him a few times more and he gave her a good pussie stretch . She’s a size queen to put it mild

FEMALES ARE FAR TOO ROUGH WHEN SUCKING A COCK, TEETH ARE A REAL PROBLEM AND MANY OF THEM SUCK TOO HARD, THE PENIS HEAD JUST NEEDS TO REST INSIDE THE MOUTH WITH THE LIPS SURROUNDING JUST BELOW THE CORONA AND THEN USE THE TONGUE TO LICK ALL AROUND AND PARTICULARLY BELOW THE HEAD. FRANKLY ONLY A MAN KNOWS HOW TO 'BLOW' CORRECTLY..... URGGH LOL

FEMALES ARE FAR TOO ROUGH WHEN SUCKING A COCK, TEETH ARE A REAL PROBLEM AND MANY OF THEM SUCK TOO HARD, THE PENIS HEAD JUST NEEDS TO REST INSIDE THE MOUTH WITH THE LIPS SURROUNDING JUST BELOW THE CORONA AND THEN USE THE TONGUE TO LICK ALL AROUND AND PARTICULARLY BELOW THE HEAD. FRANKLY ONLY A MAN KNOWS HOW TO 'BLOW' CORRECTLY..... URGGH LOL
Sorry but you've been with the wrong women !!!!

Yes baby Love it would suck my bbc

Well i am a BBC Bull and i acutally prefer oral sometimes more then sex i love the feeling to cum inside the moth or throth.

So yea i think they just have there own prefernce