Do guys with big cocks like blow jobs?

BiAsh94

Female
Verified
If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.

I enjoy being orally caressed and aroused to my full size by my lady's lips and tongue as a prelude to her laying back and spreading her legs enabling me to enter her and satisfy her with sexual intercourse.

If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.
i love getting a blow job , i let a few wife just blow me till i creamed there face and some just want to swallow it all

Reactions: owlcuck

I do enjoy being sucked, but not to completion. I prefer to finish in your pussy and in a position that it is clear to hubby that I am pumping you full of my cream. It is then hubby's job to suck me clean before enjoying his wifes cum filled cunt.

I love being sucked to completion. Something special about a woman who can do it right and deep throat it and attack it like they can 't go on without a load in their mouth. Sucking all the cum out of my dick and swallowing it is mandatory for enjoyment and my respect for a woman's ability. Having her teas and hold you on the edge of orgasm is a learned technique.

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
I like blowjobs but much prefer intercourse as I like the feeling of being balls deep.

The difficulty in having a big cock is that not a lot of people can deep throat. Throat fucking is a big turn on for me but I've only met a few women/guys able to take it the way I enjoy
You have a beautiful cock . Im 6” at most. Yours is my wife’s idea of what a dick should look like ,when getting sucked. We were married three years when we were going for a threesome. That night I saw for the first time what she could do when sucking a dick. I never knew she was a such a good cock sucker. We knew this guy for longer than we were married and I think she had her time with him before we got married. We did stay friends for quite a few years. Your picture reminded me of him .

• Love
Reactions: Andr85

of course I do love to get my strong bbc sucked ~and,my balls licked it is so exciting

Doesn't matter what size every guy like to be blown. If they don't that be very rare.

Reactions: Ling
Cocks can definitely be to big. I had one that I could only get halfway down my throat and then when we fucked I had to tell him to stop because it was so painful. It was actually a white guy too lol

I love to have a long sloppy sucking! I have not been deep throated and would love to see what that feels like.