Do women who cheat actually love their husbands?

In most cases yes women who cheat do love there husbands
Clearly, men and women have different definitions/intepretations of cheating and both need to be on the same page before exploring the LIFESTYLE because Respect and Trust are very important components for success in the Lifestyle.....well, that's been my impression for last 25-years as BULL...

CC and I are both seniors, have been together for 10 yrs, and enjoy the lifestyle. Not long after we first got together we were at a lifestyle club and there was a lady wearing a tee shirt that said "It's not cheating if your husband knows", we adopted that theory, it's ok to play alone as long as we tell the other all the details. Especially if told during sex.
One day we were in Lowes, walking along when she says, "I would do him", I look to see who she was talking about and it was a man near our age, grey hair, tall, nice body and a nice outline of his cock shown on his shorts. I laughed and said, "are you going to take him to the mattress isle. As we walked away I turned around to look at him and he had turned to look at her, had a big smile on his face.

Sorry but that's not correct.

The definition of cuckold is (3 different sources):
"a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful"
"The husband of an adulteress"
"If a man is cuckolded, his wife has a sexual relationship with another man."

Applying the definition, a husband whose wife cheats is a cuckold. Mutual consent has absolutely nothing to do with cuckolding. It's binary, if she has sex with another man. you're a cuckold!

Mmm. Can you point out where I contradicted that definition? I.e. actual quote me, word for word?

But as you like pedantics, Let's play the semantic games of a pedant. Tell me, if you were on a guitar enthusiasts website, would you insist that an axe was for chopping wood and not an instrument? Context is everything. But as I say, its moot anyway.

However, it was the definition of "cheating" that was the bone of contention for me. Cheating means (by definition, Mr. Pedant) "not playing by the rules". There can be no cheating going on if man and wife are both in on the game. Hence cuckoldry is not synonymous with cheating, which was the implication.

For clarity, you say "a husband whose wife cheats is a cuckold" which is technically true BUT only within a narrow context of its own (i.e. cheating does not have to involve sex at all), but that does not also mean that "a cuckold is a husband whose wife cheats".

And, recall, the anchor (in the OP) discussed cheating, not cuckoldry.

Last edited:
Ke

Kelly, I'm so pleased to read your honest no crap response. I like you love the attention and the truly great and exciting sex I get from my lovers. I for one will never ask someone else for permission to fuck another guy, if my guy wants me to fuck another guy and asks me if I'm interested i most likely would do as he asks if the guy is well hung. Do i tell my guy about the guys I've cheated with, sometimes yes, sometimes no
Well said.

Reactions: Password
I love my husband he is a great guy but he has no interest in sex since i miscarried and I need sex. Besides i really didnt know who and what i was when i met and married him so even if he was interested he would never be able to completly meet my wants.
be your own women, love you for it xxx

Clearly, men and women have different definitions/intepretations of cheating and both need to be on the same page before exploring the LIFESTYLE because Respect and Trust are very important components for success in the Lifestyle.....well, that's been my impression for last 25-years as BULL...
to me men simply want to control what wives do, thats so very wrong

Reactions: gr852
There pre-approved by her obviously to fulfill her needs. why should she have so seek your approval when you don't even know what she is wanting

Agreed.

The power of lust and desire in the heat of an unplanned moment can be overwhelming.

to me marriage/partnership

Well then, partnership where mutual respect, trust and agreement on cheating isn't ideal for yourself and other women who have a different perspective on the matter.
Maybe not, but neither is being controlled and used by another person who can't get the job done himself and want me to do everything his way, which by the way is usually a long way from the most satisfying way, because he does not know how to give a women a decent orgasm. so don't try play god and judge me, thank you

Reactions: lvmaogui
婚姻只是伴侣生活的概念。我的家人是公开婚姻。男人和女人都可以控制自己的身体。在性别方面,丈夫和妻子优先。其次,他们可以自由选择与自己喜欢的人发生性关系。我的妻子有很多恋人和临时的一晚恋人。我不喜欢总有人在道德上指责别人。人生苦短,为什么你不能安全快乐地选择自己的生活方式?顺便说一句,我是一个绿帽子的情人,我不反对一夫一妻制的生活方式。

Mmm. Can you point out where I contradicted that definition? I.e. actual quote me, word for word?

But as you like pedantics, Let's play the semantic games of a pedant. Tell me, if you were on a guitar enthusiasts website, would you insist that an axe was for chopping wood and not an instrument? Context is everything. But as I say, its moot anyway.

However, it was the definition of "cheating" that was the bone of contention for me. Cheating means (by definition, Mr. Pedant) "not playing by the rules". There can be no cheating going on if man and wife are both in on the game. Hence cuckoldry is not synonymous with cheating, which was the implication.

For clarity, you say "a husband whose wife cheats is a cuckold" which is technically true BUT only within a narrow context of its own (i.e. cheating does not have to involve sex at all), but that does not also mean that "a cuckold is a husband whose wife cheats".

And, recall, the anchor (in the OP) discussed cheating, not cuckoldry.
Your post Tuesday 8:19pm "Cuckolding (in this context) is by mutual consent. "

In a straight life knowing the definition of terms has no importance as the parties do not engage, however, engaging in this lifestyle the parties should know what they're engaging in, ergo, the definition, the meaning of their activities.

You're right context has meaning but, 'a rose by any other name is stll a rose'. If you were on a guitar enthusiasts website you should know the lexicology, and I dare say you'd make sure to know, same goes for here.

The definition of cheating:
"to secretly have sex with someone other than your husband, wife, or partner." MacMillan Dictionary
"to be sexually unfaithful —usually used with on " Miriam Webster
"If you cheat on your husband, wife, or usual sexual partner, you secretly have a sexual relationship with someone else" Cambridge

Please note they all involve SEX.

Yes, the subject matter was cheating, I was clarifying your incorrect analysis, which is where you took the subject matter of the rails. HOWEVER, if you misstated something I'll accept that and apologize for the dialog.

You may have the last word.

Reactions: Scrambled

In a straight life knowing the definition of terms has no importance as the parties do not engage, however, engaging in this lifestyle the parties should know what they're engaging in, ergo, the definition, the meaning of their activities.

You're right context has meaning but, 'a rose by any other name is stll a rose'. If you were on a guitar enthusiasts website you should know the lexicology, and I dare say you'd make sure to know, same goes for here.

"to secretly have sex with someone other than your husband, wife, or partner." MacMillan Dictionary
"If you cheat on your husband, wife, or usual sexual partner, you secretly have a sexual relationship with someone else" Cambridge

Yes, the subject matter was cheating, I was clarifying your incorrect analysis, which is where you took the subject matter of the rails. HOWEVER, if you misstated something I'll accept that and apologize for the dialog.

Mmm. Perhaps re-read my post? Yes, and all those definitions also contain the word "secretly". And therein lies my argument so thank you for reinforcing it.

Mmm. Perhaps re-read my post? Yes, and all those definitions also contain the word "secretly". And therein lies my argument so thank you for reinforcing it.