Do you allow your wife/girlfriend to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress/skirt???? I sure as hell love doing it.

I'm planning to convince her to go out on her own without wearing panties under her short dress skirt. Dreaming of it makes me hard! By the way she already accept to go out without bra, she didn't wear it in the middle of the 8 men for 4 hours last mounth. now she just sometime wear her bra when she go out

Last edited:
Reactions: BarnacledBill
If you have to convince her toooo much, its not gonna work. Maybe begin with her wearing a long skirt of shorts.
She's got to feel comfortable. SEXY & comfortable....

Hmmm, that seems to be a trend. Not only do husbands want/agree with their Hotwives about fucking other guys, they help the wife prepare for it.
Bathing, shaving, choosing what to wear (even taking her out and buying something new & sexy), helping with her hair & makeup & dressing her (garter belt & seamed stockings of course) and sexy fuck-me pumps.
My GF surprised me the first time she was going out on a Hot Date, by asking me to "fluff" her; To make her pussy good and wet & ready to fuck by licking her until she had an orgasm. It was super hot and she enjoys saying "fluff me" to me every time before she leaves for a Hot Date.

Reactions: DonD