Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

Nothing better than a well used pussy dripping cum as a dessert! So good!
I haven’t even tasted my own yet!! Lol! I actually really tried several decades ago without any success. Since then there’s been times when I was planning on doing it, but after I had cum, all the desire disappeared. I keep thinking, maybe someday I’ll try again. As far as eating a creampie full of another guys cum, I don’t know if I could ever do that, but I keep going back and forth on the decision, if I need to eat my own first, or perhaps I should actually do it from someone else first, and that would maybe help me stay in the same mood and allow me to remain at the continued highest level of excitement needed to push me forward. In that kind of situation, I wouldn’t have cum yet and therefore my desire, and my curiosity to do it, might stay intact. Just a thought, anyone have any opinions about that sort of idea? Hey from Aurora, by the way! 😊😉

Нет ничего лучше, чем хорошо использованная киска, стекающая спермой в качестве десерта! Так хорошо!
Обожаю лизать ее киску после ебли... вкус чужой спермы просто фантастический...

I haven’t even tasted my own yet!! Lol! I actually really tried several decades ago without any success. Since then there’s been times when I was planning on doing it, but after I had cum, all the desire disappeared. I keep thinking, maybe someday I’ll try again. As far as eating a creampie full of another guys cum, I don’t know if I could ever do that, but I keep going back and forth on the decision, if I need to eat my own first, or perhaps I should actually do it from someone else first, and that would maybe help me stay in the same mood and allow me to remain at the continued highest level of excitement needed to push me forward. In that kind of situation, I wouldn’t have cum yet and therefore my desire, and my curiosity to do it, might stay intact. Just a thought, anyone have any opinions about that sort of idea? Hey from Aurora, by the way! 😊😉
Post Orgasm Blues - most of us get that. I would clean her when she asked me to. Didn't do it regularly as I felt it was a special thing and frequency kills the special.

I also get Post Orgasm Blues, immediate upon orgasm I lose all interest in sex.

I figured a way to eat my own cum from her. As soon as I started to cum I immediately re-positioned to eat her out, my first few shots were there for me and of course during my re-positioning I was shooting cum all over the place, but I was still excited enough to get it done.

Be prepared, cum is addictive. Once you start you won't want to stop.

Last edited:
Post Orgasm Blues - most of us get that. I would clean her when she asked me to. Didn't do it reliquary as I felt it was a special thing and frequency kills the special.

I also get Post Orgasm Blues, immediate upon orgasm I lose all interest in sex.

I figured a way to eat my own cum from her. As soon as I started to cum I immediately re-positioned to eat her out, my first few shots were there for me and of course during my re-positioning I was shooting cum all over the place, but I was still excited enough to get it done.

Be prepared, cum is addictive. Once you start you won't want to stop.
It's a whole strategy u'r making , and it makes sense coz when u still hard u still got ur fantasies but if u'r done everything disappear

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
The second pic was taken immediately after she had been fucked and was filled with cum by a BBC! You can tell by how wet and stretched open her pussy is, compared to the others!! It’s not a very good picture and I didn’t wait long enough to see the cum leak from her pussy, I took the picture and was balls deep inside her within seconds!!

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
Reactions: btweets