Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

Hubby is not a cuckold but has recently started cleaning up my creampies and cleaning playmates cock as well. Sometimes he will orally prep her for a second round or before my playmate and I fuck.
I love doing double duty as well. Her big dicked friend and I start off playing with each other and then I guide him into her. They both suck me as he fucks her slow and deep. I cum in both of their mouths and after lick her freshly fucked pussy of his juice. He then presents me with his huge still hard cock to clean and making sure I get the rest of his load out of his shaft

My first cream-pie clean-up experience wasn't with my wife - it was with an affair partner, Bonnie. My first time was cleaning up my own cum load from Bonnie's pussy - I'd cum too quickly for her, in a flash, she got off my cock, squatted on my face, grinding herself into my nose, lips and tongue, until I got her off.

Later in our relationship, Bonnie would cheat on me, getting herself thoroughly fucked on "girls night" outings. She'd come back to our apartment, full of cum, then "force" me to lick her, all the while pretending that nothing had gone on that night. I always knew when she'd gotten herself fucked.

Some ten or so years into our marriage, KK discovered face sitting and cream-pie cleanup, all on her own. She was cheating on me, in a super exploratory relationship with her boyfriend - they tried all kinds of kink. KK found out about the joy of dominating a man, squatting on his face, demanding to be cleaned up and brought to orgasm. Cum play, including creampie cleanup, face-sitting/queening, and snowballing are all things we enjoy - KK even has a queening stool in our playroom.

IMG_5460a.jpghot_wife_pussy.jpgIMG_8628aa.jpg

My first cream-pie clean-up experience wasn't with my wife - it was with an affair partner, Bonnie. My first time was cleaning up my own cum load from Bonnie's pussy - I'd cum too quickly for her, in a flash, she got off my cock, squatted on my face, grinding herself into my nose, lips and tongue, until I got her off.

Later in our relationship, Bonnie would cheat on me, getting herself thoroughly fucked on "girls night" outings. She'd come back to our apartment, full of cum, then "force" me to lick her, all the while pretending that nothing had gone on that night. I always knew when she'd gotten herself fucked.

Some ten or so years into our marriage, KK discovered face sitting and cream-pie cleanup, all on her own. She was cheating on me, in a super exploratory relationship with her boyfriend - they tried all kinds of kink. KK found out about the joy of dominating a man, squatting on his face, demanding to be cleaned up and brought to orgasm. Cum play, including creampie cleanup, face-sitting/queening, and snowballing are all things we enjoy - KK even has a queening stool in our playroom.

View attachment 1214191View attachment 1214192View attachment 1214199
U seem like a professional creampie cleaner and u love what to do ;) , i can assume u've ate a lot of a cup more than ur wife did

I haven’t even tasted my own yet!! Lol! I actually really tried several decades ago without any success. Since then there’s been times when I was planning on doing it, but after I had cum, all the desire disappeared. I keep thinking, maybe someday I’ll try again. As far as eating a creampie full of another guys cum, I don’t know if I could ever do that, but I keep going back and forth on the decision, if I need to eat my own first, or perhaps I should actually do it from someone else first, and that would maybe help me stay in the same mood and allow me to remain at the continued highest level of excitement needed to push me forward. In that kind of situation, I wouldn’t have cum yet and therefore my desire, and my curiosity to do it, might stay intact. Just a thought, anyone have any opinions about that sort of idea? Hey from Aurora, by the way! 😊😉
I agree with this and totally understand sentiment. Firstly my wife always practises safe sex when we play, but we have one friend who we know well from outside this scene who has become her regular bull and who she allows to creampie her which for us is ultimate fantasy. When she comes home to me, I clean some of creampie that her big dicked bull put in her (i like her to leave some in so i get that nice used buttery feeling when I fuck her). I must say i am not sure if I like it or not, but my wife does, she loves it when we kiss after i lick her and the sex afterwards is always magical. Whilst I am not sure I like it, I always feel this desire and drive to do it and always am double hard after I do (but that could be because I see my wife wild side, rather than because it turns me on).

But like you say i've never eaten my own as once i've cum the desire is totally gone, but after her bull i always lick her before i fuck her when desire is at highest.

View attachment 1214191View attachment 1214192View attachment 1214199
Sounds like you have the perfect relationship ;)<~~

Reactions: somos2conmuchos