Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

I do clean up my wife after she's been with her bull. She locks me up in chastity before she goes to see him and won't unlock me until she's happy with my clean up job.

Once she lets me out of chastity I go back and fourth fucking and licking her. To my surprise, I've found out doing that drags out a lot of his cum.
Good boy , let us see some pics of her used pussy

Last edited:
The first time it happened she didn’t tell me until she had her legs wrapped tightly around my neck when I was between her legs eating her pussy, we had arranged a role play/fantasy with a local bbc we had met a couple of times, I was supposed to come home from work and catch him fucking her, then join in. It had been arranged and set, then at the last minute an emergency came up at work, I called the wife straight away and she tried calling the bull, but after several attempts she couldn’t get through. I could tell by her tone she was disappointed it wasn’t going to happen, so I said to go ahead and just slow things up and I should only be 1.5 hours at most. It turned into a nightmare job that took me the best part of 4 hours, and my signal wasn’t the best so I sent a couple of text messages asking her if she was ok, and to just enjoy herself and make sure to take some pics n vids for me to watch. She said she was fine and not to worry and just hurry home. By the time I arrived back, he had left, so she began telling me what had gone on, I was hard as fuck, and she got hornier seeing the effect she was having on me, she guided my head in between her legs where I began to feast, she was pushing her self harder and harder into my face, and I heard her say that he had asked her to fuck bareback, as I tried to pull up she held me tighter then she said she had said yes to him, I suddenly realised that she tasted slightly different as she simultaneously started to orgasm and squirted all over my face still not letting me pull away, I gave in and just enjoyed the pleasure we were sharing.

I agree with this and totally understand sentiment. Firstly my wife always practises safe sex when we play, but we have one friend who we know well from outside this scene who has become her regular bull and who she allows to creampie her which for us is ultimate fantasy. When she comes home to me, I clean some of creampie that her big dicked bull put in her (i like her to leave some in so i get that nice used buttery feeling when I fuck her). I must say i am not sure if I like it or not, but my wife does, she loves it when we kiss after i lick her and the sex afterwards is always magical. Whilst I am not sure I like it, I always feel this desire and drive to do it and always am double hard after I do (but that could be because I see my wife wild side, rather than because it turns me on).

But like you say i've never eaten my own as once i've cum the desire is totally gone, but after her bull i always lick her before i fuck her when desire is at highest.
Post Orgasm Blues - I lose interest immediately upon orgasm. So many times as I JO i tell myself this time will be the time and never follow thru. However, a few times I have from my late wife's beautiful pussy. As I cum I went down on her and got some of it, of course I was shooting cum all over the place as I was re-positioning myself for the dive.

Disclaimer, I've eaten gallons of cum from other guys, some from her magnificent pussy, most directly from the pipe.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. March 2023 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. March 2023 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.
absolutely agree

By dictionary definition you would be correct. We just don't see it that way and we're not into the humiliation aspect of it. But thanks for your input.
We don't now see it this way , but when we 1st started we did almost everything Wrong , cause we didn't have any friends who where into this lifestyle and we realized on the Internet for instructions, what a bad idea . I can tell you Horror stories about our 1st times trying this , to the point where we completely stopped everything and have ourselves a lot of time ,

Now we are way better prepared for this , and even more she and I agree that she takes on a boyfriend and promote him to her regular Lover .
Only all 3 of us in bed , no one is kicked out and all 3 test regularly all 3 of us go places hotels his house our house, this is our way we do it , and yes I love eating her creampies, both mine and his , though his truly is MUCH more and thick white not watered down at all.

I do feel his thick cum in my mouth and mostly I do swallow what she offers me ,, I swallow some and she swallows some while we are kissing , our most enjoyable way is he cums in her mouth and she french kisses me until his cum is all gone , we don't stop kissing till his load disappears , for us this is extremely intimate.

Eating from her pussy I get it all out but mostly when she sits on my face , but be careful don't sit hard ,, neck pains ,,,
She has not let him do anal as he is bigger , so I'm working that zone as much as I can to open it up some more , though I won't do that eating and told her no , because of possible bacteria and I don't want to eat poop, but I'm having a lot of fun working her hole right now .

We don't now see it this way , but when we 1st started we did almost everything Wrong , cause we didn't have any friends who where into this lifestyle and we realized on the Internet for instructions, what a bad idea . I can tell you Horror stories about our 1st times trying this , to the point where we completely stopped everything and have ourselves a lot of time ,

Now we are way better prepared for this , and even more she and I agree that she takes on a boyfriend and promote him to her regular Lover .
Only all 3 of us in bed , no one is kicked out and all 3 test regularly all 3 of us go places hotels his house our house, this is our way we do it , and yes I love eating her creampies, both mine and his , though his truly is MUCH more and thick white not watered down at all.

I do feel his thick cum in my mouth and mostly I do swallow what she offers me ,, I swallow some and she swallows some while we are kissing , our most enjoyable way is he cums in her mouth and she french kisses me until his cum is all gone , we don't stop kissing till his load disappears , for us this is extremely intimate.

Eating from her pussy I get it all out but mostly when she sits on my face , but be careful don't sit hard ,, neck pains ,,,
She has not let him do anal as he is bigger , so I'm working that zone as much as I can to open it up some more , though I won't do that eating and told her no , because of possible bacteria and I don't want to eat poop, but I'm having a lot of fun working her hole right now .
Very nice and great honesty

Years ago I was seeing an older, married gal, I was 23 she was 41. I was her side piece. Hubby didn't know.
She was wild in bed. I'd say around our 5th time together, she was on top and I unloaded, she liked to kiss after so we were kissing, she breaks away, turns around and sat on my face. I'd never done that before, thought I might puke. There was so much sperm running down my face but she LOVED it. I was licking her clit best I could, sperm dripping in my mouth, I had to swallow. She climbed off me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. Became a regular part of our fun. I asked if she dud that with her hubby, she said no and he dosent fuck my but either. She was damn hot fun.