Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

Many cuck husbands love to clean their wife's pussy after creampie , tell us ur storie with this and share some pics with us
our first time "cuckolding" was not actually planned (I posted about this elsewhere earlier), but when I wound up watching another guy screwing my wife I did not even think about it. It just seemed so appropriate and natural I just licked her clean when he finished screwing her. And it has always after been so

Mi esposo no es un cornudo, pero recientemente comenzó a limpiar mis creampies y también a limpiar la polla de mis compañeros de juego. A veces él la prepara oralmente para una segunda ronda o antes de que mi compañero de juegos y yo follemos.
HHola Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos que tenemos sentimientos muy parecidos en lo que respecta a sentimientos de ser cornudo ni nada de bdsm ni humillación ni dominación pero en nuestro caso siendo bisexuales los dos disfrutamos juntos de mamar una pinga y terminar clavados los dos juntos

our first time "cuckolding" was not actually planned (I posted about this elsewhere earlier), but when I wound up watching another guy screwing my wife I did not even think about it. It just seemed so appropriate and natural I just licked her clean when he finished screwing her. And it has always after been so
This is not unusual. I have seen numerous times when couples have attended a private swing party for the first time to observe, and the wife has become highly aroused and fucked bare and hubby has responded on a natural instinct and was quickly between her legs cleaning up. I dont know if they had discussed this before the party.

Attachments

• cuckduty02.jpg
    cuckduty02.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 210
  • cuckduty44.jpg
    cuckduty44.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 201
  • cucktrain17.jpg
    cucktrain17.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 216
This is not unusual. I have seen numerous times when couples have attended a private swing party for the first time to observe, and the wife has become highly aroused and fucked bare and hubby has responded on a natural instinct and was quickly between her legs cleaning up. I dont know if they had discussed this before the party.
Not unusual at all. Hubby loves licking me out when I’ve been fucked and it feels wonderful. We both love cum and cum play. Cleaning, cummy kisses etc.
Lynn x

Once you clean another man’s cum from your wife’s pussy it changed you. You crave it constantly. It’s like a potent drug that you have to have. The smell and the taste of their juices combined get me so ramped up I almost can immediately especially if she got fucked by a bbc and I got to watch. If I am lucky enough to feel her after she has been stretched and filled I cum almost immediately. Sadly me and my exwife split 2 years ago and I’ve been without that experience since then.

Once you clean another man’s cum from your wife’s pussy it changed you. You crave it constantly. It’s like a potent drug that you have to have. The smell and the taste of their juices combined get me so ramped up I almost can immediately especially if she got fucked by a bbc and I got to watch. If I am lucky enough to feel her after she has been stretched and filled I cum almost immediately. Sadly me and my exwife split 2 years ago and I’ve been without that experience since then.
:((( sorry man

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Not unusual at all. Hubby loves licking me out when I’ve been fucked and it feels wonderful. We both love cum and cum play. Cleaning, cummy kisses etc.
Lynn x
We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know. Him and I have no problem licking her after one of us has fucked her, kiss her after she's swallowed, whatever.
Its a minute or two after she's swallowed, we wipe her off down there, we don't play with the sperm but its there for sure. We like it because she likes it.

Cum is addictive

Every opportunity I get .. If I'm in the room w them. After they're done, she asks me to clean it up from both of them .. first I suck him clean, every part of the cock, pull the skin back and clean intently. By the time I'm done, the cock is shiny :D
Next I move to her pussy and work my wonder with my tongue .. suck and lick away .. put my fingers inside and retrieve anything that may be stuck inside, lick every drop of it.
Love it every time!
x7.png