Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

I always clean her pussy. If she has been on a date, she describes the date in vivid detail while I clean her She is so sensitive after being fucked by a big cock , she climaxes several times. Each time, she squeezes more cum out. After she is cleaned, she lets me fuck her unless she is too sore. She asks me what it feels to be in her stretched pussy. She will tell me she can't feel me but his big cock felt so good. Sometimes if she had several loads of cum, it feels like I am in a sea of cum. It helps us reconnect.
Very HOT!!!
Similar to what we've done. And, yes, very hot to slide in afterwards and reconnect.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
OHW-2020 (46).jpgThere were a few times when the missus would go out on a date and then come home and tell me all about her date night. How it lead up to sex and then she would get into all the juicy details while I either sucked on her tits or ate her out often with the remains of the night spilling out into my mouth and across my tongue. If she was really worked up and I lapped just right, she would squirt and I would drink it all down.Once she was ready, she would ask me to slide into her as she would finish up telling me about her entanglements of the night and what she hoped would happen the next time. Then she would whisper into my ear "cum in me now" and that's all it would take.She knew so well how to push my buttons.

The first time it happened she didn’t tell me until she had her legs wrapped tightly around my neck when I was between her legs eating her pussy, we had arranged a role play/fantasy with a local bbc we had met a couple of times, I was supposed to come home from work and catch him fucking her, then join in. It had been arranged and set, then at the last minute an emergency came up at work, I called the wife straight away and she tried calling the bull, but after several attempts she couldn’t get through. I could tell by her tone she was disappointed it wasn’t going to happen, so I said to go ahead and just slow things up and I should only be 1.5 hours at most. It turned into a nightmare job that took me the best part of 4 hours, and my signal wasn’t the best so I sent a couple of text messages asking her if she was ok, and to just enjoy herself and make sure to take some pics n vids for me to watch. She said she was fine and not to worry and just hurry home. By the time I arrived back, he had left, so she began telling me what had gone on, I was hard as fuck, and she got hornier seeing the effect she was having on me, she guided my head in between her legs where I began to feast, she was pushing her self harder and harder into my face, and I heard her say that he had asked her to fuck bareback, as I tried to pull up she held me tighter then she said she had said yes to him, I suddenly realised that she tasted slightly different as she simultaneously started to orgasm and squirted all over my face still not letting me pull away, I gave in and just enjoyed the pleasure we were sharing.
Similar happened to me only it was maybe a couple weeks before she told me. She and a close relative of mine had gotten together a few times before she told me about it. Once she did and I ended up wrapping my brain around everything I had her tell me all the details. Seems one of the times she was with him she and I had sex later that same evening and, unknown to me, I was licking his cum from her smooth pussy without knowing it.
I found I didn’t mind the taste really but it was more the mind games of actually doing it and her enjoyment of the taboo part of it all that got us both excited. Ended up happening on more than one occasion.

The first time it happened she didn’t tell me until she had her legs wrapped tightly around my neck when I was between her legs eating her pussy, we had arranged a role play/fantasy with a local bbc we had met a couple of times, I was supposed to come home from work and catch him fucking her, then join in. It had been arranged and set, then at the last minute an emergency came up at work, I called the wife straight away and she tried calling the bull, but after several attempts she couldn’t get through. I could tell by her tone she was disappointed it wasn’t going to happen, so I said to go ahead and just slow things up and I should only be 1.5 hours at most. It turned into a nightmare job that took me the best part of 4 hours, and my signal wasn’t the best so I sent a couple of text messages asking her if she was ok, and to just enjoy herself and make sure to take some pics n vids for me to watch. She said she was fine and not to worry and just hurry home. By the time I arrived back, he had left, so she began telling me what had gone on, I was hard as fuck, and she got hornier seeing the effect she was having on me, she guided my head in between her legs where I began to feast, she was pushing her self harder and harder into my face, and I heard her say that he had asked her to fuck bareback, as I tried to pull up she held me tighter then she said she had said yes to him, I suddenly realised that she tasted slightly different as she simultaneously started to orgasm and squirted all over my face still not letting me pull away, I gave in and just enjoyed the pleasure we were sharing.
Yes. The wives really love this part of cuckolding. The nearly always cum so quickly when being cleaned.

Similar happened to me only it was maybe a couple weeks before she told me. She and a close relative of mine had gotten together a few times before she told me about it. Once she did and I ended up wrapping my brain around everything I had her tell me all the details. Seems one of the times she was with him she and I had sex later that same evening and, unknown to me, I was licking his cum from her smooth pussy without knowing it.
I found I didn’t mind the taste really but it was more the mind games of actually doing it and her enjoyment of the taboo part of it all that got us both excited. Ended up happening on more than one occasion.
It is the level of her enjoyment from this that makes is so good for all involved or watching.

About the 4th time our black bull fucked her. After he came in her, I climbed on her as I had before and started kissing her. She slowly and forcefully started pushing my head downward. I kissed her all the way down to her filled pussy. Once there, she pulled my face into her pussy hard. I started licking and swallowing as fast as I could. She quickly had a violent orgasm. Our Bull thought it was nasty. But he kept filling her and I kept eating it from her. Fantastic!

About the 4th time our black bull fucked her. After he came in her, I climbed on her as I had before and started kissing her. She slowly and forcefully started pushing my head downward. I kissed her all the way down to her filled pussy. Once there, she pulled my face into her pussy hard. I started licking and swallowing as fast as I could. She quickly had a violent orgasm. Our Bull thought it was nasty. But he kept filling her and I kept eating it from her. Fantastic!
Perfect,made me hard