Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

Винаги чистя спермата на бика.Когато жена ми е навън и се е чукала с непознат носи кондома пълен със сперма и го изсипва на путката си и аз лижа.Когото е вкъщи с някой от биковете почиствам директно от путката и когато ме извикат с бика.

About the 4th time our black bull fucked her. After he came in her, I climbed on her as I had before and started kissing her. She slowly and forcefully started pushing my head downward. I kissed her all the way down to her filled pussy. Once there, she pulled my face into her pussy hard. I started licking and swallowing as fast as I could. She quickly had a violent orgasm. Our Bull thought it was nasty. But he kept filling her and I kept eating it from her. Fantastic!
I always found it even more erotic when she’d slowly guide my head down between her legs to lick her smooth cum filled pussy. For someone normally conservative to do so was erotic. A few times she even moved up and lowered herself on my face and she really enjoyed that. None of it had anything to do with humiliation, just fun.

I always found it even more erotic when she’d slowly guide my head down between her legs to lick her smooth cum filled pussy. For someone normally conservative to do so was erotic. A few times she even moved up and lowered herself on my face and she really enjoyed that. None of it had anything to do with humiliation, just fun.
No humiliation...just fun...exactly

As it should be!

My Wife has had 7 lovers, she always lets them fuck her bareback and I always clean her pussy afterwards. There is no better feeling going down on your wife just after she has been fucked by another man, a couple of times she has squirted in my mouth as I have been licking the cum out of her pussy this takes the experience to the next level!

Attachments

• 58c1b3b6-04fc-4489-96f9-21fdf1433892.jpeg
    58c1b3b6-04fc-4489-96f9-21fdf1433892.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5850.jpeg
    IMG_5850.jpeg
    496.5 KB · Views: 58
Always!

IMO
Tasting my wife's bull lover's semen really humbles me and lets me know where my place is.
It's a cuck's job anyway.
-especially if she's off birth control and he and her agreed to risky sex-

Last edited:
Reactions: cuck52 and NMlover
My Wife has had 7 lovers, she always lets them fuck her bareback and I always clean her pussy afterwards. There is no better feeling going down on your wife just after she has been fucked by another man, a couple of times she has squirted in my mouth as I have been licking the cum out of her pussy this takes the experience to the next level!
So very well described