Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

I always clean my wife's pussy of my cum. We don't share or swap so it is always mine. I really wanted to lick her beautiful cum filled pussy clean but due to post orgasmic blues I always backed out. So we were having sex one night and I told her I wanted to lick her clean. She agreed but I still backed out. I tried this approach several times with the same ending. Then one night after sex and we had cleaned up we were cuddling in bed and I told her I wish you had forced me to follow through.

A few weeks later she wanted to get kinky which usually means I get strapped down to the bed and she gets rough with my cock and nipples. This time she sat on my face and licked her to an orgasm. Then she started to slowly ride my hard cock. As she did she pinched and pulled my nipples sending shocks all through my body. She also told me that once I came she was going to sit her cum filled pussy on my face and mouth and I was going to swallow everything she pushed out and lick her clean. I was hard as a rock and tried to lift my hips up to slam my cock deep in her pussy to cum quicker. But she just kept slowly riding me. After a great ride I exploded deep in her. She sat there and milked my cock for all it was worth.
Then she started to move towards my face. The blues and regret started to set in. I said how about next time? She said sternly " Open your mouth NOW. " She was serious I was strapped down and knew I had to follow through. I opened my mouth and saw her beautiful cum filled and dripping pussy lowering to my face and mouth. I swallowed 3 times and licked her clean.

I always clean her pussy. If she has been on a date, she describes the date in vivid detail while I clean her She is so sensitive after being fucked by a big cock , she climaxes several times. Each time, she squeezes more cum out. After she is cleaned, she lets me fuck her unless she is too sore. She asks me what it feels to be in her stretched pussy. She will tell me she can't feel me but his big cock felt so good. Sometimes if she had several loads of cum, it feels like I am in a sea of cum. It helps us reconnect.

I don't ever clean her. She dosent date or have a bull, I'm not a cuck.
We do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly.
Him and/or I have no problem going down on her after one or both of us has let it go in her, after she wipes off. Yea there's sperm down there, yes I can taste it. We don't go lapping it up, we do it because SHE loves it.

Last edited:
I don't ever clean her. She dosent date or have a bull, I'm not a cuck.
We do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly.
I only clean my wife before she goes out. We have had a couple of 3 ways im not truly a cuck more of a Stag Vixen relationship eithmy wife