Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

Good for you my friend, i'd like to see that pussy in pm if it's possible;)
The second pic was taken immediately after she had been fucked and was filled with cum by a BBC! You can tell by how wet and stretched open her pussy is, compared to the others!! It’s not a very good picture and I didn’t wait long enough to see the cum leak from her pussy, I took the picture and was balls deep inside her within seconds!!

Attachments

• C38B1D43-1B17-438E-B5BD-F016A8C2DC8C.jpeg
    C38B1D43-1B17-438E-B5BD-F016A8C2DC8C.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 640
  • 5E2F74BA-950D-4C52-A9CE-06D4EFA5B8CE.png
    5E2F74BA-950D-4C52-A9CE-06D4EFA5B8CE.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 637
  • 1A93DDE9-9963-46C2-AD97-FBB18BE3A20B.png
    1A93DDE9-9963-46C2-AD97-FBB18BE3A20B.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 627
  • 9F20416D-4D8C-4ECF-B5D5-31651968F7B9.png
    9F20416D-4D8C-4ECF-B5D5-31651968F7B9.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 617
The second pic was taken immediately after she had been fucked and cummed in by a BBC! You can tell by how wet and stretched open her pussy is!! It’s not a very good picture and I didn’t wait long enough to see the cum leak from her pussy, I took the picture and was balls deep inside her within seconds!!
She has a beautiful pussy 🔥 , i hope i can fill it with my cum some day ;)

• Love
Reactions: btweets
She has a beautiful pussy 🔥 , i hope i can fill it with my cum some day ;)
We’re no longer together so you’d have to find her on your own. Lol. But if you were ever lucky enough to find her and fuck her, you’ll know it’s her! I say that because, she has by far, the best feeling pussy you will have ever experienced!! I’m not exaggerating when I tell you that!! Prior to meeting her, I had been with well over 200 women, no lie, and I’d NEVER felt a pussy as perfect as hers!!!

Her pussy was like butter!! I think that’s even how Leo DiCaprios character described the pussy of Margot Robbies character, in the movie, “The Wolf of Wall Street.” LOL! The first time I fucked her, I didn’t even need to move! Her warm pussy just wrapped itself snugly around my cock and literally started to milk me!!! Neither one of us ever moved!! It was absolutely amazing!! It was like that all the time, and that’s when I knew I had to share her!! Every single guy that fucked her always wanted more, they just couldn’t get enough of her and I completely understood why!!

Her pussy was like butter!! I think that’s even how Leo DiCaprios character described the pussy of Margot Robbies character, in the movie, “The Wolf of Wall Street.” LOL! The first time I fucked her, I didn’t even need to move! Her warm pussy just wrapped itself snugly around my cock and literally started to milk me!!! Neither one of us ever moved!! It was absolutely amazing!! It was like that all the time, and that’s when I knew I had to share her!! Every single guy that fucked her always wanted more, they just couldn’t get enough of her and I completely understood why!!
Sounds great

• Love
Reactions: btweets
Oh man u made my dick hard describing how sweet her pussy is , i wish it come the day where i got the chance to hit that pussy and enjoy it
And I promise I’m not exaggerating even in the tiniest bit whatsoever about how I describe her, and I’ve had more than plenty of other sources to judge from!! I actually told her just how incredible her pussy was, and that I just simply couldn’t help, or keep myself from thinking and feeling, like her and I almost had a responsibility, or an obligation, to share her precious treasure with as many guys as we possibly could!!!

And I promise I’m not exaggerating even in the tiniest bit whatsoever about how I describe her, and I’ve had more than plenty of other sources to judge from!! I actually told her just how incredible her pussy was, and that I just simply couldn’t help, or keep myself from thinking and feeling, like her and I almost had a responsibility, or an obligation, to share her precious treasure with as many guys as we possibly could!!!
I’d love share her