Do you clean her creampied pussy ?

I just cant seem to get myself to do it after I cum. That post nut clarity is just too strong lol Plus we havnt really talked about ever doing that so I think my wife would be super weirded out and it would just be a big fiasco that would ruin the great sex we have

I never have cleaned her but I couldn’t wait for sloppy seconds!! Then again, I’m not a cuck!
I loved my 1st wife's pussy full of another man's cum. Sloppy seconds is awesome. Like with your ex's pussy her pussy was the best pussy I ever felt. Every guy that fucked her would always talk about how good it felt. I fucked her after she was filled by 2, 3, 4 up to 7 guys. After 7 guys she just laid there and said tell me when you are finished because I can't feel a thing.

My current wife's pussy is all mine. We don't share with anyone. However, she gets as wet as if she was already fucked and filled by another guy. Sometimes I will use her fake cock on her pussy for at least 45 minutes until she is good and stretched out gaping nicely and then fuck her. It feels just like sloppy seconds.

I do lick her pussy clean of my cum because it is not being acuck no other cock involved.

I loved my 1st wife's pussy full of another man's cum. Sloppy seconds is awesome. Like with your ex's pussy her pussy was the best pussy I ever felt. Every guy that fucked her would always talk about how good it felt. I fucked her after she was filled by 2, 3, 4 up to 7 guys. After 7 guys she just laid there and said tell me when you are finished because I can't feel a thing.

My current wife's pussy is all mine. We don't share with anyone. However, she gets as wet as if she was already fucked and filled by another guy. Sometimes I will use her fake cock on her pussy for at least 45 minutes until she is good and stretched out gaping nicely and then fuck her. It feels just like sloppy seconds.

I do lick her pussy clean of my cum because it is not being acuck no other cock involved.
I absolutely love sloppy seconds or thirds but just not into cleaning!!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Early in our relationship i tried to get my wife to do this. The first couple times i would get comments like, that's gross or are you gay, do you just want to suck a cock. I explained i was just trying to please her because sometimes i would finish to quick and not bring her off. She would say that's ok it was fine. One night when i finished we were kissing and i started working my way down her body kissing and licking. When i got close i couldn't bring myself to continue. A few nights later same thing. She commented, what's the matter afraid you will like it to much and want to get to start to get straight from a cock. I told her no i just couldn't bring myself to do it. I wanted to but maybe if she forced me to do it would be ok. She laughed and said not going to happen. I sent her stories i had found about women forcing there men to eat their creampies hoping to plant the seed in her. One weekend night we went out with friends for dinner followed by much drinking and dancing. We got home way late and both drunk and horney. We hadn't had sex all week but i had jerked off and edged myself alot during the week . I was ready to unload a full set of balls. I got her off twice with my tongue and fingers before she mounted me and started to ride. She was more verbal than normal and i was afraid i wouldn't last long. Thanks to the whiskey she rode me long enough to bring herself to orgasm. I was close when she pulled off and lay back. She told me to get on and unload my cum deep in her pussy. I crawled on and started pumping away. She was slapping my ass and clawing my back when she said, give me all your cum baby cause tonight you will clean every drop of it out of my pussy whether you want to or not. I was pumping hard while she keep talking dirty. Give it to me my little cum eater. You are about to become my cum cleaning bitch, don't stop cocksucker i'm going to cum. she started to orgasm again and i felt my balls tighten up. I was pounding her as hard and deep as i could when i unloaded. I hadn't cum that hard or much since we were newlyweds. I stayed on top until i felt my cock start to go soft. I rolled off trying to catch my breath. Before i could realize she was straddling my head. She lowered herself before i could stop her. Eat my pussy, suck that cum out of there bitch boy. I tried to shake my head and say no but she grabbed and squeezed my balls. Lick and suck it now or never bring it up again she ordered. I had never seen my wife like this before. I stuck my tongue out and was reward with a glob of juices. I licked sucked and swallowed until my tongue and jaw was sore. Between moans she called me everything she could think of, cum loving bitch, sissy cocksucker and others i don't remember. It was a bit humiliating but felt myself getting hard again. She reached another strong orgasm on my face, dismounted and collapsed on the bed next to me. She just smiled and said my god i never thought i would like that, that was awesome. I told her to roll over i wasn't done yet. She couldn't believe i was hard again. If eating cum filled pussy does this to you she said its going to happen alot more around here. Not sure who loves it more now her or me.

Early in our relationship i tried to get my wife to do this. The first couple times i would get comments like, that's gross or are you gay, do you just want to suck a cock. I explained i was just trying to please her because sometimes i would finish to quick and not bring her off. She would say that's ok it was fine. One night when i finished we were kissing and i started working my way down her body kissing and licking. When i got close i couldn't bring myself to continue. A few nights later same thing. She commented, what's the matter afraid you will like it to much and want to get to start to get straight from a cock. I told her no i just couldn't bring myself to do it. I wanted to but maybe if she forced me to do it would be ok. She laughed and said not going to happen. I sent her stories i had found about women forcing there men to eat their creampies hoping to plant the seed in her. One weekend night we went out with friends for dinner followed by much drinking and dancing. We got home way late and both drunk and horney. We hadn't had sex all week but i had jerked off and edged myself alot during the week . I was ready to unload a full set of balls. I got her off twice with my tongue and fingers before she mounted me and started to ride. She was more verbal than normal and i was afraid i wouldn't last long. Thanks to the whiskey she rode me long enough to bring herself to orgasm. I was close when she pulled off and lay back. She told me to get on and unload my cum deep in her pussy. I crawled on and started pumping away. She was slapping my ass and clawing my back when she said, give me all your cum baby cause tonight you will clean every drop of it out of my pussy whether you want to or not. I was pumping hard while she keep talking dirty. Give it to me my little cum eater. You are about to become my cum cleaning bitch, don't stop cocksucker i'm going to cum. she started to orgasm again and i felt my balls tighten up. I was pounding her as hard and deep as i could when i unloaded. I hadn't cum that hard or much since we were newlyweds. I stayed on top until i felt my cock start to go soft. I rolled off trying to catch my breath. Before i could realize she was straddling my head. She lowered herself before i could stop her. Eat my pussy, suck that cum out of there bitch boy. I tried to shake my head and say no but she grabbed and squeezed my balls. Lick and suck it now or never bring it up again she ordered. I had never seen my wife like this before. I stuck my tongue out and was reward with a glob of juices. I licked sucked and swallowed until my tongue and jaw was sore. Between moans she called me everything she could think of, cum loving bitch, sissy cocksucker and others i don't remember. It was a bit humiliating but felt myself getting hard again. She reached another strong orgasm on my face, dismounted and collapsed on the bed next to me. She just smiled and said my god i never thought i would like that, that was awesome. I told her to roll over i wasn't done yet. She couldn't believe i was hard again. If eating cum filled pussy does this to you she said its going to happen alot more around here. Not sure who loves it more now her or me.
I love it when my wife calls me her cum slut and cum sucking whore when I am cleaning my cum from her pussy.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife