Do you have any tips on how to find our playmate for the night?

We are new to the game

We want to find one at a night club or something similar. It must be a total stranger.
  • Does anyone have an icebreaker?
  • How do we start?
  • What should we say?
  • Does the ankle help?
  • When do you tell him about your plans, wishes and rules?

Our history:
We have teased each other a lot about the idea of a third person in bed. Finally the time has come, we rented a hotel room in a nearby city where no one knew us.

We went to a night club and got talking to several men, but the conversations just became normal conversations, every time we tried to get into sex talk it just got embarrassing. We hope that he would invite himself back to our hotel room. - So we changed tactics, I went back to the hotel room and she would hunt alone, hoping to find someone who would drink wine with us in the hotel room. She returned to the hotel room all alone after an hour.

The trip was really disappointing.

On the way home, I looked through my Facebook friends, and I have an acquaintance who I could try to contact. I called him and told him exactly what we wanted, unfortunately he was busy - but called back after five minutes - then he had canceled his plans. Oh what a night.

Yes. Can definitely be frustrating the first few times. First time we tried we did it through a yahoo chat room and the guy ended up not even showing up. Wasted hotel room. Next time we talked to 3 different men and two no showed and the one that did show up got stage fright, actually shot his load in my wife’s mouth with a limp duck twice with the excuse it’s never happened before. We fucked like rabbits when he left. The third time we chatted with a yahoo group that set up gangbangs In our area. We were so frustrated by the first two experiences my wife said at least this way she might actually get fucked. We coordinated with the moderator and set up the night at a motel not far from us for 5 guys. Definitely nervous and excited at the same time. But had actuality been trying for almost a year to make this fantasy happen even before the last two motel tries. That night we headed over to motel at 8pm, wife had a few shots of Tequila before we left home, he had a long trench coat with nothing on underneath but a sexy nightgown. We pulled up to the motel and the guy told us to go around the back. We parked and could see 5 black guys standing near a car, I told my wife to stay in the car and I went over to the guys and introduced myself. The moderator was cool and said give him a few minutes so he can get the room as they have also had couples not show up and lost money. I went back to the car and waited until he came back and they all went to the room which was the last one on the end as he wanted to be away from other occupied rooms. I asked my wife was she ready, she said she was and asked if I was ready to watch her being fucked by other men, I told her I was nervous and had butterflies in my stomach but was excited to finally realize the fantasy. We had been married a little over a year with me being gone 10 months of that doing some military training 12 hours a way, we would have phone sex and that’s how I told her about my fantasy and she would talk dirty to me as she rode a black dildo, one of the motel watching tries was when she flew down for a weekend to visit me but of course the guy was a no show and she flew home the next night. Well here we go. We walk to the room and knock on the door, they have a cooler with beer and wine coolers and once in the room, they give me a beer and the wife a wine cooler. She sits in the chair next to the table inside the door. We are there for about 30 minutes just drinking and talking and I asked the moderator if we were going to talk all night or was someone going to fuck my wife. He started to laugh and said the party is about to begin. He went over and helped my wife out of her coat and they all whistles as she definitely was looking sexy, my wife was 5’ 10” 155 with nice breasts and very sexy ass. They basically surrounded her while I sat on the other side of the room and started sucking on her breasts and moved her to sit in the bed as the guys started undressing. One guy started fingering my wife and she spread her legs quickly and he said she was very wet. I knew she was wet as my wife loved sex and we didn’t touch each other for the week leading up to this night as I wanted her to be super horny. She had a dick in her mouth and was rubbing on another as mouths sucked her breasts and fingers rubbed her Pussy and fingered It. I stayed fully dressed the whole night. They took the nightgown off of my wife and laid her on the bed and a guy named Ray was the first to slide his cock into my wife, he was thick and a little over 10” and didn’t take long to slide into my wife’s very wet pussy as she moaned and groaned as she continued to suck on cocks pushed near her head. It felt strange watching for the first time, definitely a lot of emotions going through me. My wife’s face was contorted as she started to orgasm for the first time of the night as Ray pounded her pussy over and over with the other guys telling him to stop hogging the pussy, he pulled out still hard and another took his place. For about 10 hours nonstop except for one ******** break my wife took, she was on the bed with 1 or 2 dicks in her. About 5 hours in, there was a knock on the door and they let in another guy, one or the guys texted him to let him know about the hot piece of ass he was missing out on, the moderator asked me if it was okay and I just nodded yes. My wife wasn’t complaining I stood up a few times to yell encouragements to her or if a guy was making her moan loudly, would say yeah that’s how she likes it. After 10 hours, things started to slow down as each guy to include the late arrival had each fucked her at least 2-3 times. So I told them that we would be leaving soon, just put on her trench coat and drove the 30 minutes home at around 630am and once home, went to the bedroom and took of her coat snd pushed her onto the bed, I was fucking her hot loose pussy and within 5 minutes blew my first load of the night and within 1 hour had fucked her two more times and shot my load each time. We talked and said we both truly enjoyed the experience and would definitely do it again. Our sex at home was amped up for weeks after that night with us having sex 3-4 times a day or her using her black dildo at least once a day, usually she used it more then that a day.

You know it also depends on what she looks like... and the kind of club she went to. I can't imagine any woman who sits alone at a club can't get a man unless she stays too herself doesn't drop Good hints... even a little obvious. Or hell just walk up to the man who she likes and start it off...

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
finding a partner can be arduous. there are so many flakes on sites like AFF and going out to bars and night clubs is a roll of the dice. our experience is that less than 1 in 10 encounters ever amount to anything. my wife is extremely particular, she has one type that she goes for and then it still might not work out.
it can be easy to find guys but you can't be very picky

If it’s not other swingers and I’m in the mood I start at a restaurant bar. Usually someone will start a conversation. If it feels right I’ll tell him I am married but hubby is ok with a one night stand. Sometimes they are not into it but occasionally they are. If all goes well it’s a good night. If it doesn’t feel right or safe I walk away.

After you get regulars, finding a bull for the night isn’t a problem. Safety is the main thing.

We are new to the game

We want to find one at a night club or something similar. It must be a total stranger.
  • Does anyone have an icebreaker?
  • How do we start?
  • What should we say?
  • Does the ankle help?
  • When do you tell him about your plans, wishes and rules?

Our history:
We have teased each other a lot about the idea of a third person in bed. Finally the time has come, we rented a hotel room in a nearby city where no one knew us.

We went to a night club and got talking to several men, but the conversations just became normal conversations, every time we tried to get into sex talk it just got embarrassing. We hope that he would invite himself back to our hotel room. - So we changed tactics, I went back to the hotel room and she would hunt alone, hoping to find someone who would drink wine with us in the hotel room. She returned to the hotel room all alone after an hour.

The trip was really disappointing.

On the way home, I looked through my Facebook friends, and I have an acquaintance who I could try to contact. I called him and told him exactly what we wanted, unfortunately he was busy - but called back after five minutes - then he had canceled his plans. Oh what a night.
Join a swingers site. Lots of great bulls to choose from.