Do you have friends who are also cucks?

BOGMANDIAS

Do you exchange confidences or just don't talk about it? Have you ever shared your bull with your friend? Are your wives friends?

My best friend knows about me and my lovers but that's the extent of it.
When I first told her and showed her pics she was floored.
Does she know about your husband having a role in it?
My ex kept a pretty clean public image. But she also had couple of her best girlfriends who know everything! She introduced me to one of them with "This is my new boy toy" Most of the people had no clue about their private life's and what goes on in their bedroom...

Yes she knows everything..............we were having a cookout one day and someone asked what time it was.
She looked at my hubby and said, "it's six o" cuck"
No one else noticed.....
Thats funny! ! ! Did hubby laugh at that? My Suzy only messed with her hubby in the bedroom when me and her were going at each other... She LOVED to ask him when she was giving me a BJ ''Dont you want to suck on it to?'' I on the other hand am not big on giving oral... so i would ask him to get her all hot and juicy for me and he was happy to oblige!

My wife's good friend, her bestie, Gayle, is a hotwife and helped her over the top getting into the lifestyle. The friend plays every Friday and has included my wife at times. It becomes a hotwife double date. Not necessarily 2 women and 2 men.

Occasionally she relates the details, they've shared men during party times, there have been a few instances when a party guest had a repeat without Gayle.

We are good friends with several other hotwife/stag-vixen couples. We all got to know each other at a local swing club that only allowed single men to attend on Thursday nights. We were all couples who attended regularly on Thursday nights so our wives could have sex with the single guys. We were part of a core group of couples who were there just about every week.

Most of the 'single guys' were actually local married guys who either did not want their wives involved in the lifestyle or who could not get their wives to participate.

We are still close friends with some of those couples. We do discuss who our wives are dating/fucking and we do exchange stories. Our wives do introduce each other to guys they really like. When we have parties, we ask each wife to invite one or two of her boyfriends. Our wives' boyfriends can't believe that our wives will introduce them to other wives they can fuck.

One particular black guy has been having sex with four of our wives for a few years. He has fucked each of them many times.

Reactions: sara69
I have a friend who is into the same thing as me. We are both stags instead of cuckolds. He and his wife are split up now, but he loved watching other men fuck her. She was absolutely stunningly, Playboy and Penthouse beautiful...and couldn't get enough cock. She just suddenly went batshit crazy, and left him for no good reason...and moved back into the sticks with her Mom! 😲