Do you jack off watching ?

what most my hubby does when my legs are spread by the young college boy in the next room as the bed is rockin........hhehehhee

Attachments

• WIN_20220301_14_10_08_Pro.mp4
    215.8 MB
During encounters in which my role is voyeur, I'd say that about 2/3 of the time I'm stroking while watching the action. Whether KK, or her partner(s) notice varies. Being a wife-watcher is somewhat an art form - watching without being a distraction is sometimes necessary. Other times, KK's essentially performing for me. She knows I'm watching, she makes lots of eye-contact, licks her lips, winks, or silently mouths phrases like "His cock's so big..."

About a third of the time, we're role-playing or indulging one of KK's kinks. She expects me to watch without jacking my cock or cumming. Sometimes this is enforced through bondage, with me seated in a chair, ankles and wrists restrained. Other times it will involve cock and ball bondage - it varies based on her mood.

During encounters in which my role is voyeur, I'd say that about 2/3 of the time I'm stroking while watching the action. Whether KK, or her partner(s) notice varies. Being a wife-watcher is somewhat an art form - watching without being a distraction is sometimes necessary. Other times, KK's essentially performing for me. She knows I'm watching, she makes lots of eye-contact, licks her lips, winks, or silently mouths phrases like "His cock's so big..."

About a third of the time, we're role-playing or indulging one of KK's kinks. She expects me to watch without jacking my cock or cumming. Sometimes this is enforced through bondage, with me seated in a chair, ankles and wrists restrained. Other times it will involve cock and ball bondage - it varies based on her mood.
almost the same like us,dirty talk,voyeur etc ,only diffirent thing from yours is we both don,t like bondage or hard sm,she loves to spank me over her knee,if i touched myself watching her or if i did cum watching them(and sometimes she,s so naughty&slutty i did came without touching,and if she ,s really in a naughty mood she gives me a few tasks i must do in the coming week(s)like doing tasks in our house dressed as a housemaid,wearing lingerie under my clothes for work,at home if i don,t wear the housemaidoutfit i must wear miniskirt&wedges or heels&blouse and i can,t get out of this outfits even when someone visits us,to my relief that happened just on a few occasions(neighbour,uncle,repairman)

Attachments

• maidoutfit.jpg
    maidoutfit.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 55
  • slutty.jpg
    slutty.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 58
I have not jacked off while watching but I have come in to the room and watched and if while the other guy was taking a break I have slid in to wife's wet pussy came (in about a minute) and then left them to go at it some more. But I have jacked off many times watching the videos of her and lovers.

Wife and I use to swap with another couple - friends of ours. Once at their house, their infant started crying and the wife went to check on the child, leaving me alone watching my wife getting fucked by her husband. It was so hot watching my wife going crazy enjoying his big cock. I was so turned on I did not even realize I was stroking my cock while watching them - I suddenly shot my cum all over myself ... just as the other wife returned to the room. They all teased me for some time about jerking off while watching.

Watching your gal have sex, do you jack off ? Cum ? Do they watch? Do they even notice?
We enjoy some good sex fun with a guy we know, him and I really enjoy watching as well as taking a turn.
I am usually rock hard watching them together. I get so turned on its hard not to touch myself. One night I was enjoying the show, slowly pumping my dick, she was REALLY into how he was pumping her, she said "this feels so good". Instant cum for me, I shot about six inches high. They didn't notice. Another night just about the same deal but they both saw me, talk about embarrassing. Different time, I'm doing her, he's next to us on the bed slowly jacking off. Wife asks him to jack off and cum, he says he's too embarrassed. Her and I stop, she sits up and starts to beat him off. He shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts way high. It was hot to say the least. We got back to fucking and I lasted about 20 seconds.
Yes I do and if I cum she makes me eat it in front of them....

Reactions: Tof82
My biggest fantasy is wanting my wife to have sex with another guy. We've had a foursome with another couple (everything besides penetration) and I jack off to the video I recorded when she was giving him head, would have loved to see him cum in her mouth though.
Oh watching your girl give head to another man is the ultimate turn-on. Great video to have!

My biggest fantasy is wanting my wife to have sex with another guy. We've had a foursome with another couple (everything besides penetration) and I jack off to the video I recorded when she was giving him head, would have loved to see him cum in her mouth though.
It's a favorite of mine, the wife giving me head while hubby watches

I was in a swing club with my exgf, but because it was early in the evening it was rather quiet. We went into a couples only room, a large room with a long cushioned platform in front of a big 2way mirror. We had been going at it in front of the mirror when a youngish guy popped his head around the door and asked if he could join in. I pointed out to him it was a couples only room, but my gf asked if she could play with him and I could watch through the mirror. I thought about it and told the guy to take my place, which he did so with great enthusiasm. I went into the viewing room and was very surprised at how many were in there. There were around 7 guys all wanking away and a couple of women. One of the women stood at my side watching me. then as my gf was climbing on top of this guy I pulled my towel to one side and started stroking my cock. The woman at my side asked if she could do that for me. Not being one to deny someone any pleasure I took off my towel completely and she started to wank and play with my very hard cock, she was also squeezing my balls. Watching my gf fucking a guy through the mirror and getting my cock and balls wanked and sucked was too much and I begun to cum. She managed to swallow some but the rest went on the floor. I was soon hard again and the woman carried on where she left off just as the guy was getting on top of my gf
After that it become a regular thing when we went into the clubs and I loved wanking as I watched my gf getting a good seeing to through the mirror

I prefer to film them and wank later.

I find that if I cum whilst watching them then I get post nut clarity and I calm down. To the point where I feel jealous and uncomfortable.

It’s a strange feeling when you cum and then feel quite calm and pathetic whilst your wife is getting pounded and dominated.

Just my personal view.

I also find that I can’t make eye contact with her. Because it pushes me over the edge.
Which makes it fun actually, because she keeps looking at me and I desperately try not to look back!

Lots of fun, but I do recommend NOT wanking during the action.

Video it. And then you can wank 1,000 times after

I videoed a girl giving me a blow job years ago. I had liked her for years and finally got her. I fuked her silly that night .she sucked my cock and I came all over her face I have kept this video and wank to this a lot . I still see her around and think of this night