Do you jack off watching ?

Watching your gal have sex, do you jack off ? Cum ? Do they watch? Do they even notice?
We enjoy some good sex fun with a guy we know, him and I really enjoy watching as well as taking a turn.
I am usually rock hard watching them together. I get so turned on its hard not to touch myself. One night I was enjoying the show, slowly pumping my dick, she was REALLY into how he was pumping her, she said "this feels so good". Instant cum for me, I shot about six inches high. They didn't notice. Another night just about the same deal but they both saw me, talk about embarrassing. Different time, I'm doing her, he's next to us on the bed slowly jacking off. Wife asks him to jack off and cum, he says he's too embarrassed. Her and I stop, she sits up and starts to beat him off. He shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts way high. It was hot to say the least. We got back to fucking and I lasted about 20 seconds.
I'm not allowed. I'm always locked up and forced to wait till they are done and then must lick my wife clean of his mess.

I'm not allowed. I'm always locked up and forced to wait till they are done and then must lick my wife clean of his mess.
This is the correct procedure. Once he has cleaned up and perhaps also cleaned her lovers cock and she does not want another round, then he would be allowed to show them how excited he is by having a little spurt.

Reactions: owlmale
Watching your gal have sex, do you jack off ? Cum ? Do they watch? Do they even notice?
We enjoy some good sex fun with a guy we know, him and I really enjoy watching as well as taking a turn.
I am usually rock hard watching them together. I get so turned on its hard not to touch myself. One night I was enjoying the show, slowly pumping my dick, she was REALLY into how he was pumping her, she said "this feels so good". Instant cum for me, I shot about six inches high. They didn't notice. Another night just about the same deal but they both saw me, talk about embarrassing. Different time, I'm doing her, he's next to us on the bed slowly jacking off. Wife asks him to jack off and cum, he says he's too embarrassed. Her and I stop, she sits up and starts to beat him off. He shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts way high. It was hot to say the least. We got back to fucking and I lasted about 20 seconds.
I'm not allowed. I'm locked up.

Your wife but in your dynamic you guys kind of cuck each other with her. And cuckolding definitely seems to promote bigger better orgasms for everyone.

Entering your wife when he has left is signiture in her....and if your cock doesn't touch the sides....and your wife as that look on her face that says.....pathetic.....man that is epic.
I certainly do my wife after he's done, usually right after. She's into it big time. Yea she's slippery as hell in there but she holds, kisses and fucks me like crazy, we both enjoy like you can't belive. When I'm done he starts again. She gets really, really turned on and we go for hours. Nothing pathetic about it for us.

I certainly do my wife after he's done, usually right after. She's into it big time. Yea she's slippery as hell in there but she holds, kisses and fucks me like crazy, we both enjoy like you can't belive. When I'm done he starts again. She gets really, really turned on and we go for hours. Nothing pathetic about it for us.
Different toys for different boys ....nobody labelling you dude !