Do you jack off watching ?

Never, personally i think its crude, IMHO, i stay dressed too if possible and enjoy the mental stimulation of watching my wife taking her pleasure knowing i am securely locked away as a cuck should be. This is for her to enjoy and for my intense mental, kink, simulation and enjoyment rather than physically for me.

Obviously i appreciate i may be one of very few with this view but it works for us.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
My wife keeps me locked up and pussy free. My only job is to clean her between rounds. Sometimes she makes me watch and other times I'm not allowed in the bedroom because they want privacy and I have to listen from a distance. She is very loud and can be heard all over the house. When the windows are open the neighbors can hear her and they know it's not me making her moan.It drives me crazy but I'm in a cage and can not relieve myself. She loves to be cruel to me and humiliate me. The only time she lets me out of my cage to jerk off is when her girlfriends come over and I have to give them a show. I sit on the floor in front of them and jerk my tiny erection while they laugh and tease me about how small I am.

My wife keeps me locked up and pussy free. My only job is to clean her between rounds. Sometimes she makes me watch and other times I'm not allowed in the bedroom because they want privacy and I have to listen from a distance. She is very loud and can be heard all over the house. When the windows are open the neighbors can hear her and they know it's not me making her moan.It drives me crazy but I'm in a cage and can not relieve myself. She loves to be cruel to me and humiliate me. The only time she lets me out of my cage to jerk off is when her girlfriends come over and I have to give them a show. I sit on the floor in front of them and jerk my tiny erection while they laugh and tease me about how small I am.
Can you hear when she's giving loud sloppy blow jobs?

I try not touch myself as much as possible, only small strokes too relieve the pressure. I avoid cumming before her or I loose interest.

Can you hear when she's giving loud sloppy blow jobs?
Yes and I can hear the bed squeeking and her moaning and telling him how good he is and I can hear his manly grunting as he pumps his load into her pussy. When he is done I hear her say " That was the best fuck I ever had I'll call in my sissy bitch (me) to clean us up so we can go again."

• Haha
Reactions: compassionatedom
Never, personally i think its crude, IMHO, i stay dressed too if possible and enjoy the mental stimulation of watching my wife taking her pleasure knowing i am securely locked away as a cuck should be. This is for her to enjoy and for my intense mental, kink, simulation and enjoyment rather than physically for me.

Obviously i appreciate i may be one of very few with this view but it works for us.
I agree. As an under endowed cuckold my wife does not consider me a man and therefore I'm not entitled to enjoy her body. She tells me only real men get to fuck me, tiny dicked sissies like you must clean up. I've learned to love and accept my place in her house. It's amasing what permanent chastity and severe routine caneings can do for a beta's attitude.

I didn’t Jack off while watching them, I tried to save myself for after the bull finished, but often times I got too turned on & shot my load while he was fucking her, and I hadn’t even touched myself.. I don’t recall them ever even noticing.

I didn’t Jack off while watching them, I tried to save myself for after the bull finished, but often times I got too turned on & shot my load while he was fucking her, and I hadn’t even touched myself.. I don’t recall them ever even noticing.
Sometimes you gotta just maybe turn on the game and put the volume up loud or go for a walk outside.