Do you jack off watching ?

My wife's not into being shared. But that is my fantasy to share her one day. Still, I have found her sex tapes with her ex. She fucked him real nasty and real good. Her doggie and ride make me cum every time. And her blowjobs make me hard instantly. Seeing an other man's dick in her mouth is just a massive turn on for me. I am trying to find on her old phone backups the sex tapes with her bootycall now. She fucked him for a while before we started dating. I know they fucked on her old work and dinning tables. And I know she danced topless for him with an other guy in the room also watching. She told me those things her self when we discussed old relations. By her own admission she was sluting out during those months as she was lonely and horny. So I assume someone was recording, her or them. If only I can find those exceptionally sexy moments or she can relive those sluting years ;)

My wife's not into being shared. But that is my fantasy to share her one day. Still, I have found her sex tapes with her ex. She fucked him real nasty and real good. Her doggie and ride make me cum every time. And her blowjobs make me hard instantly. Seeing an other man's dick in her mouth is just a massive turn on for me. I am trying to find on her old phone backups the sex tapes with her bootycall now. She fucked him for a while before we started dating. I know they fucked on her old work and dinning tables. And I know she danced topless for him with an other guy in the room also watching. She told me those things her self when we discussed old relations. By her own admission she was sluting out during those months as she was lonely and horny. So I assume someone was recording, her or them. If only I can find those exceptionally sexy moments or she can relive those sluting years ;)
hubby watching

Attachments

• bed3.jpg
    bed3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 119
I prefer to film them and wank later.

I find that if I cum whilst watching them then I get post nut clarity and I calm down. To the point where I feel jealous and uncomfortable.

It’s a strange feeling when you cum and then feel quite calm and pathetic whilst your wife is getting pounded and dominated.

Just my personal view.

I also find that I can’t make eye contact with her. Because it pushes me over the edge.
Which makes it fun actually, because she keeps looking at me and I desperately try not to look back!

Lots of fun, but I do recommend NOT wanking during the action.

Video it. And then you can wank 1,000 times after
I agree with you getting caught up in the moment sexually aroused and if you are done before they are done then jealousy might set in.Sig

The only pussy he gets for the Holidays.....hehehe

Attachments

• IMG_0932.jpeg
    IMG_0932.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0931 oragne.jpeg
    IMG_0931 oragne.jpeg
    381.9 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Rushton
I get incredibly hard when my wife and I walk into a motel room with a new guy for an mmf. And I love to watch. But like some guys said, be careful not to cum to fast or its over for you. So now I jerk until I'm close, then stop. And after the guy cums in my wife, and I see it start to drip out, that's when I fuck her - and last maybe 30 seconds, if that.

I always wank when she is out ,knowing the slut she is and that she is comfortable with whatever the guy..or guys want to do to her,l think of the dirtiest and cum powerfully over those beautifully thoughts 👅👅

Reactions: Openhubbi