Do you like your girl using friends as bull?

This was probably the biggest decision we had when we decided to take our fantasies to a real S/V relationship. We weighed the pros and cons of strangers vs friends/acquaintances. We finally decided to go with someone we knew as she felt more comfortable that way. He and his wife were friends of ours for a few years, even going on a couple beach weekends together. But we'd lost touch when he and his wife split. He just happened to reach out around the time we were looking for our first guy and the decision was made. While there were still nerves, she felt comfortable with him. She had him 3 or 4 times before we found a second guy (complete random in a bar), and by then she was comfortable doing anything with him in front of me.

Since then its been mostly strangers with a few friends mixed in. Its not uncommon for a guy I have over to help with a project or watch a ballgame end up fucking my wife with me.

Of course not, not unless you want your private sex life plastered all over the place to your circle of friends. But if others don’t mind, so be it. Our privacy is important.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Friends only, but not all of them. I know them. I know that there will not be any 'feelings' developed. I know that they will not disrespect of humiliate me, and I know that when they are fucking her, they are cheating on their own wife - there's power in that. We've been doing it for nearly 40 years without trouble.

Reactions: robandkate
Friends only, but not all of them. I know them. I know that there will not be any 'feelings' developed. I know that they will not disrespect of humiliate me, and I know that when they are fucking her, they are cheating on their own wife - there's power in that. We've been doing it for nearly 40 years without trouble.
Agree , Married guys are the safest. First they want a no strings attached relationship. They will almost always keep it a secret. and I was lucky enough to have a guy who worked for me that Shared my wife ,talk his wife into trying it and he asked me to be the guy.

Into the hotwife lifestyle kink as a stag and see a lot of posts on here or on reddit/online talking about people with the same kink enjoying their girl hooking up with a best friend/friend/co-worker etc. I think its crazy hot when my girl hooks up with a stranger from a dating app or so, but I get very turned off if a friend flirts with my girl or the idea of her hooking up with one of them. I'm curious to see if others also share this view or if its more rare. Please let me know if you are more of a cuck or stag or combo and let me know if you want your girl to be with people you know or rather more strangers. Also, is one hotter than the other?? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer!
Well, in this era of social media the term friend has become diluted. For us, I prefer strangers or infrequent acquaintances. Before I met my wife I know she mostly preferred friends with benefits and that sometimes included overnights, cuddling, traveling together, dates, etc. As a stag, I'm not comfortable with that as I know people can catch feelings. Luckily she now prefers variety so she isn't interested in a regular. So we're on the same page but for different reasons.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
At first she flirted with close friends but no further, no problems. Strangers she fucked were always from out of state, no problem. She did a co-worker who didn't know that I knew, no problem. A good friend spontaneously, no problem. Second friend, no problem. Third friend told several mutual friends what happened, HUGE problem. It took a couple of years of her denying anything happened outside of naked in his hot tub. In time we went back to playing but she has never been with anyone close to us again.

When we started our plan was strangers only, and again preferably from out of town, who we have communicated over chats/forums etc. However, wife used to bring up this fantasy of fucking a friend of ours, and finally she decided to break the rule once, she has seen him multiple times over the past couple of years, so far nothing bad has happened. One reason she has a crush on him, even though he is just an average guy is that she is jealous/despises his wife like a frenemy ...

When we started our plan was strangers only, and again preferably from out of town, who we have communicated over chats/forums etc. However, wife used to bring up this fantasy of fucking a friend of ours, and finally she decided to break the rule once, she has seen him multiple times over the past couple of years, so far nothing bad has happened. One reason she has a crush on him, even though he is just an average guy is that she is jealous/despises his wife like a frenemy ...

We started out with friends then moved to strangers. Kate has had sex with the husbands of women she likes. It would be hot for her to get to have sex with the husband of a woman she dislikes.

Strangers or coworkers. No friends until now, but not voluntary. With coworkers (her) first time it's at a swingers club she met one. They didn't fuck the first time just soft touch and he look my wife fuck strangers. Then one day they agreed a appointement at the club but surprise two colleague came. This time they fucked all the evening. Since years they fuck time to time, even at home when i'm out, and they know all her practices, expériences, and state of mind. Sometimes i feel lucky cause i'm in love with a hot whore, but sometimes i feel jalous even sad because i can't keep up with her fantasies and she satisfies them with others who help her or push her far in a really hard way.
I'm glad sh'es very happy with this life, but it happen i think she's sick cause she doesn't see limit or danger.

Reactions: petco and Nemo
i would love to do that.......shes incredible
We had one steady guy and he was my best friend. And it was wonderful but he told other friends and life became a little too much. I had guys asking if they could fuck her and women asking the wife if it was true.
We stopped with him and we eventually started to use a younger guy who worked for me. He didn't know our friends and we didn't know his. We were very discrete and it was way better for us. The wife loved him and he fucked her a lot. Many times when I was not present. It was super.

We had one steady guy and he was my best friend. And it was wonderful but he told other friends and life became a little too much. I had guys asking if they could fuck her and women asking the wife if it was true.
We stopped with him and we eventually started to use a younger guy who worked for me. He didn't know our friends and we didn't know his. We were very discrete and it was way better for us. The wife loved him and he fucked her a lot. Many times when I was not present. It was super.
thats good.......you wanna go again

Years ago not long after we first started, we had been to the horse races with some friends. One mate was staying with us as he was on leave from the army so we got home, more than a little drunk. I’d told him we were into the lifestyle before but that hadn’t come up on that day.

I went to the kitchen to get some drinks and came back to find Fena pushed against the wall, kissing him passionately, her dress pulled down and her tits out, she was fumbling to get his cock out and I watched them have sex both cumming together. It was all over in 2 minutes but loved every second