Do you like your girl using friends as bull?

Light

Male
Into the hotwife lifestyle kink as a stag and see a lot of posts on here or on reddit/online talking about people with the same kink enjoying their girl hooking up with a best friend/friend/co-worker etc. I think its crazy hot when my girl hooks up with a stranger from a dating app or so, but I get very turned off if a friend flirts with my girl or the idea of her hooking up with one of them. I'm curious to see if others also share this view or if its more rare. Please let me know if you are more of a cuck or stag or combo and let me know if you want your girl to be with people you know or rather more strangers. Also, is one hotter than the other?? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer!

Our first adventure into the lifestyle was when my wife and lifelong best friend hooked up one night while we were all together, hanging out. It was an emotional roller coaster but I also deep down enjoyed sharing her with him. He was the first man other than me my wife was ever with and she really enjoyed taking a large cock since he is much bigger than me. I will not ever forget her expression when she pulled his cock out for the first time and said, "Oh my god, I didn't know a penis could be this big." Since it was totally unplanned we did not have condoms and my friend filled my wife with his load.

Since that first time, my wife has been with many of our friends, neighbors, co-workers, and others. It is not a big deal for us.

Into the hotwife lifestyle kink as a stag and see a lot of posts on here or on reddit/online talking about people with the same kink enjoying their girl hooking up with a best friend/friend/co-worker etc. I think its crazy hot when my girl hooks up with a stranger from a dating app or so, but I get very turned off if a friend flirts with my girl or the idea of her hooking up with one of them. I'm curious to see if others also share this view or if its more rare. Please let me know if you are more of a cuck or stag or combo and let me know if you want your girl to be with people you know or rather more strangers. Also, is one hotter than the other?? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer!
agree _ no friends or co workers of mine . but in case her coworkers or clients - could be hot .
in general i guess strangers or someone from outside of normal life is more safe /less stress/less risk and she could feel more free / easier to release her inner slut .

Reactions: ChiefMac and Light
My wife seduced her first lover when she was 28. Her lover of choice was (and still is) a close friend of mine that was visiting us after a very bad divorce. She knew I was excited by the idea of her fucking someone else, she wanted that someone to be someone she was attracted to, but knew enough to feel safe with, and she figured he needed an ego boost and some sexual relief after his ex had left him feeling worthless and betrayed. It was a very intense and exciting night, and he was a perfect choice for her first time! Although he lives several states away, he was her first occasional long term lover until he remarried several years later. When that marriage also failed, she was his personal and sexual therapist again! That time it was short lived because he moved even father away, making visits much less convenient.

She turns 59 this summer, and over the years she has had a series of long term sexual relationships with seven other men, five of those came from my close circle of friends that she seduced, including her current lover of the last five years. Two of them were married couples we swapped with during our brief experimentation with swinging/wife swapping, two others were single friends that hung out at our place often, and one is my best and oldest friend, who was bestman at our wedding. He turned out to be her first really big cock, and she still jokes that he really was the Best Man, at least in the bedroom!

Last edited:
On the occasions that my wife has had sex with guys I know, or even better close friends, it's always amazingly hot to think of someone who knows her as a wife and friend or colleague also getting to experience the sexual side of her nature.

What's even more exciting is meeting up with those same friends afterwards, knowing that they have intimate knowledge of my wife's body, have thoroughly penetrated her soft flesh, have heard her little cries as she approaches climax, and all the time knowing that she's married to me.

My wife seduced her first lover when she was 28. Her lover of choice was (and still is) a close friend of mine that was visiting us after a very bad divorce. She knew I was excited by the idea of her fucking someone else, she wanted that someone to be someone she was attracted to, but knew enough to feel safe with, and she figured he needed an ego boost and some sexual relief after his ex hand left him feeling worthless and betrayed. It was a very intense and exciting night, and he was a perfect choice for her first time! Although he lives several states away, he was her first occasional long term lover until he remarried several years later. When that marriage also failed, she was his personal and sexual therapist again! That time it was short lived because he moved even father away, making visits much less convenient.

She turns 59 this summer, and over the years she has had a series of long term sexual relationships with seven other men, five of those came from my close circle of friends that she seduced, including her current lover of the last five years. Two of them were married couples we swapped with during our brief experimentation with swinging/wife swapping, two others were single friends that hung out at our place often, and one is my best and oldest friend, who was bestman at our wedding. He turned out to be her first really big cock, and she still jokes that he really was the Best Man, at least in the bedroom.

Related to my prior post above, I'm reminded something that happened a few years ago.

We were with a group of five friends (one other couple, and three single friends), riding together in the couple's mini-van to a local hockey game. My wife and I were in the rear seat, three of my buddies in the middle seat, and the couple owning the van in the front seats. At one point in the trip downtown to the arena, my wife gets this weird look on her face. I asked her if anything was wrong, and she said she would tell me later.

Once parked, as we were walking to the gates, she slowed her pace, so we dropped back from our friends, and she leaned in and whispered to me "I just realized on the way here, that I have slept with every guy in the van!" She was kinda ashamed because she felt kinda slutty with that realization, but I quickly told her I thought it was hot, and she brightened up.

Later during the game, she leaned over to the friend she had currently been sleeping with, and he got this funny deer in the headlights look, but then nodded and grinned.

After the game, when we finally got back to the couples house, and back in our own cars, I asked what that was about, and she said, "thinking about fucking every guy in that van got me so horny during the game, so I invited him over so you two can take care of me tonight! Don't plan to get much sleep tonight!"

Needless to say, it was a long and exciting night, and we all slept in late, before doing it again!

My exwife screwed many of my friends and coworkers and I loved it, never caused a problem. My wife now has screwed several of her coworkers and a couple of close acquaintances, again no problems. Can't recommend it to everyone but friends and coworkers have never been a issue for us.
Any of your friends have both of them?

Reactions: robandkate
My best friend screwed my first wife much more than I did, When my wife now and I got married we were alittle slow getting her into the hotwife lifestyle. By that time he had married and we never had the opportunity to get with him. He pasted away a few years ago so thats no longer a possibility. The answer to the question in no but it would have been hot if it had happened.

Related to my prior post above, I'm reminded something that happened a few years ago.

We were with a group of five friends (one other couple, and three single friends), riding together in the couple's mini-van to a local hockey game. My wife and I were in the rear seat, three of my buddies in the middle seat, and the couple owning the van in the front seats. At one point in the trip downtown to the arena, my wife gets this weird look on her face. I asked her if anything was wrong, and she said she would tell me later.

Once parked, as we were walking to the gates, she slowed her pace, so we dropped back from our friends, and she leaned in and whispered to me "I just realized on the way here, that I have slept with every guy in the van!" She was kinda ashamed because she felt kinda slutty with that realization, but I quickly told her I thought it was hot, and she brightened up.

Later during the game, she leaned over to the friend she had currently been sleeping with, and he got this funny deer in the headlights look, but then nodded and grinned.

After the game, when we finally got back to the couples house, and back in our own cars, I asked what that was about, and she said, "thinking about fucking every guy in that van got me so horny during the game, so I invited him over so you two can take care of me tonight! Don't plan to get much sleep tonight!"

Needless to say, it was a long and exciting night, and we all slept in late, before doing it again!

We have been to social gatherings where two or three of the men present have each previously fucked my wife Kate. We find that to be very exciting.

My best friend screwed my first wife much more than I did, When my wife now and I got married we were alittle slow getting her into the hotwife lifestyle. By that time he had married and we never had the opportunity to get with him. He pasted away a few years ago so thats no longer a possibility. The answer to the question in no but it would have been hot if it had happened.
yes that would been hot if he fucked both your wives

My girlfriend was introduced to me by one close friend that was initially interested on her. Some hot stuff has already happened like he pulled her hair once and recently he was "fake hitting" on her. So hot for her and for me. Still, I don't think he is mature enough to handle it further