Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

The seamed stockings unfortunately are less common today in everyday wear. :(
Yes I’ve worn them before and found it ok getting the seams straight - yes ladies wearing them few and far between 😕 . What’s going on with women now - sensuality and flirtation is out .

Something else women don't wear in modern times are girdles. Playtex used to make them out of rubber. My mom had one. I have a rubber fetish so I always thought women wearing rubber girdles was hot.

Yes I’ve worn them before and found it ok getting the seams straight - yes ladies wearing them few and far between 😕 . What’s going on with women now - sensuality and flirtation is out .
I think most women found the seams to be troublesome and inconvenient to keep straight. They got embarrassed if they were crooked. Us guys saw them as sexy in ways women did not. Maybe only a few girls ever realized how they turned us on.

Love it when the wife dresses with either garters and hose or suspender stockings. Sometimes with a g-string/thong or sometimes with nothing. Have seen her flash a guy a little and gets hit on , leading to them getting in a dark corner and him playing with her,or if she's turned on bringing him home for a night of sex. Either way she's turned on and so am I, has me looking for other ladies with the same turn on

Reactions: CONST65
My Mum used to buy 3 or 4 pairs of stockings every week as after wearing them once or twice they had "ladders"

I think most women found the seams to be troublesome and inconvenient to keep straight. They got embarrassed if they were crooked. Us guys saw them as sexy in ways women did not. Maybe only a few girls ever realized how they turned us on.
Yes maybe same way tights eventually overtook the wearing of stockings for everyday use . Yes agree 100% only a select few women knew the killer punch was seams and heels - if they horny bitches they know this all too well . I remember my mother saying when she was young during the war they used eye liner or something to draw there seams on

Something else women don't wear in modern times are girdles. Playtex used to make them out of rubber. My mom had one. I have a rubber fetish so I always thought women wearing rubber girdles was hot.
My Mother always wore a corset (despite being very slim)
She had a collection of corsets!
Occasionally she wore a girdle

In this generation most women don't wear corsets or girdles unless they are overweight
My sister-in-law is overweight and she wears a corset in order to look thinner

Yes I remember my mother darning hers , I think back in the day they were a fine denier so easily laddered and also was before Lycra so not as much resistance to rubbing or snagging
Today you have 1 size stockings and hold ups. In those days there was various sizes
Mum used to wear size 8 (UK) sometimes 8 and a half
I think Mum wore 10 denier
Some women wore thicker stockings like 40 denier
The rich used to wear silk stockings

Yes maybe same way tights eventually overtook the wearing of stockings for everyday use . Yes agree 100% only a select few women knew the killer punch was seams and heels - if they horny bitches they know this all too well . I remember my mother saying when she was young during the war they used eye liner or something to draw there seams on
Yes. Another thing about the war was that nylons became scarce because we needed that material along with many other things for the war effort. Silk and nylon being a rationed item, stockings seldom came into stores for sale but when they did, women would fight over them. I've seen old videos or news clips as they called them of women tearing at each other like wild cats to get a pair. Amazing.

Reactions: wantuinstocking
Parachutes were made of silk...
Yes and during the war Japan being a large manufacturer and exporter was not putting out the product but keeping it for their war effort. America could no longer get silk. Fortunately Du Ponte came to the rescue and developed nylon and other fabrics which effectively replaced silk. After the war nylon was found to be a sensuous replacement for silk in the manufacture of stockings and more affordable. Women loved these nylons and men loved the women who wore them. The problem was that at first they could not keep up with the demand for them and when a store like Macey's got in one or two hundred pair, thousands of women flocked in to buy them. They would often fight over them viciously. The phrase was coined "The Nylon Riots"

Yes. Another thing about the war was that nylons became scarce because we needed that material along with many other things for the war effort. Silk and nylon being a rationed item, stockings seldom came into stores for sale but when they did, women would fight over them. I've seen old videos or news clips as they called them of women tearing at each other like wild cats to get a pair. Amazing.
Maybe stockings were the key for a woman to get a cock?