Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

Wooowwwww!
She is very alluring and oozes sex!
Actually I like a women to be dressed for sex when we meet! (Stockings, mini skirts, see through bra etc.)
But as things develop most of the lingerie comes off (except maybe for stockings)
(I think she'd be perfect for me!) :giggle:
If she can choose she’ll always choose to be dressed for sex with her bulls,but since her bulls are the ones deciding how and if she’ll be dressed for sex lately they have her mostly naked since they said is more intimate and they have her more exposed ,in the picture she’s on the office uniform boss cho for her
i love it when she keeps stockings&high heels on for sex,but in public etc i want that she,s dressed sexy as possible to tease men,make them turned on&horny when they,re looking at her,i want her to beslutty but at the sam time in control because every men would do anything she wants if they had the chance to be with her

Reactions: wantuinstocking
If she can choose she’ll always choose to be dressed for sex with her bulls,but since her bulls are the ones deciding how and if she’ll be dressed for sex lately they have her mostly naked since they said is more intimate and they have her more exposed ,in the picture she’s on the office uniform boss cho for her
she looks amazing,with a body like hers it,s the best she can do;dressed sexy as possible

Reactions: Nick1477