Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

Now, I really wanna know.
Since I would be distracted by her sexy legs (and what she's doing with her hands) I'd drive to an out of the way place. On the way I'd replace her hand with my hand (one hand on the steering wheel) and massage the area of her pussy. Once we get there I would get her to lay on the back seat, rip those tights (in the area of her pussy) and proceed to seduce her, removing her clothes, grabbing hold of her tits then licking and sucking them. Next I'd reveal my big cock and thrust it deep into her mouth, then get her to lick my balls. Eventually I'd ram my cock into her juicy pussy, rub it in and out until I'd reach the point of no return and shoot a nice load of cum into her.
So now you know! :giggle:

Reactions: AsianWife4You
If she can choose she’ll always choose to be dressed for sex with her bulls,but since her bulls are the ones deciding how and if she’ll be dressed for sex lately they have her mostly naked since they said is more intimate and they have her more exposed ,in the picture she’s on the office uniform boss cho for her

Attachments

• IMG_8744.jpeg
    IMG_8744.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 50
If she can choose she’ll always choose to be dressed for sex with her bulls,but since her bulls are the ones deciding how and if she’ll be dressed for sex lately they have her mostly naked since they said is more intimate and they have her more exposed ,in the picture she’s on the office uniform boss cho for her
Wooowwwww!
She is very alluring and oozes sex!
Actually I like a women to be dressed for sex when we meet! (Stockings, mini skirts, see through bra etc.)
But as things develop most of the lingerie comes off (except maybe for stockings)
(I think she'd be perfect for me!) :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: erzika34