Do you like your hot wife to wear nylons, stockings or pantyhose when she is with her bull?

My wife wears nylons for her bull all the time but never for me. She says there in no reason to look sexy for me cuz I'm never going to get any pussy from her so what's the point? She says It would be like dressing up for a woman and she isn't a lezzie. She however loves donning nylons and sexy pantie&bra combos for her lover when he comes to the house. She makes me help her get dressed for him all the while telling me what a good hard fucking she is going to get. Once he starts to fuck her he takes her panties off and makes me kneel outside the bedroom door and I must hold them in my hands while I listen to her moan in pleasure as he fucks her.I must remain kneeling there as her panty holder till I'm called to crawl in and eat her creanpie and clean his cock and balls.

Love your pic. Looks like someone is about to do a clean up job or a prep job in that pic. Women like you deserve the best sex from real men and the best clean up service from us betas. P.S. I'm obedient to my dominant wife in all aspects of our marriage. I do all the housework,serve her wine, tea, coffee,etc and give her expert pedicures and lenghty foot massages. I'm aware of how tired and achy a womans feet can get after a long day in heels. It's an after work ritual with us that I pour her a wine then kneel and service her feet as she sits and relaxes.

Reactions: AsianWife4You