Do you love to eat your own cum

I still have yet to do it! I’ve tried to, but as soon as I cum, I have no desire to for it. I’ve tried leaning my back against a wall while masterbating and have my cock aiming at my mouth, but as soon as I begin to orgasm, I chicken out at the last second. I do however seem to remember one time, a very long time ago, that I was actually able to keep myself in position and was determined to follow through with it, but I think I had missed and it ended up on my chest and maybe even my chin, but once it was over, I couldn’t follow through with putting it in my mouth then. Maybe one of these days, idk. Lol

If you have no desire to eat your cum after you cum, you might want to try freezing it and eating it DURING your next stroke session when the desire to do so is at it's highest. Takes some planning but it does overcome the desire/disgust element.
Maybe we can come up with a cute little name for it? May I suggest Ice-Balling? Or Freezer Pie?
Hope this helps.

If you have no desire to eat your cum after you cum, you might want to try freezing it and eating it DURING your next stroke session when the desire to do so is at it's highest. Takes some planning but it does overcome the desire/disgust element.
Maybe we can come up with a cute little name for it? May I suggest Ice-Balling? Or Freezer Pie?
Hope this helps.
I suggest: cumcube

My wife knows how much I love to lick up my cum so she allows me to lick up my cum whenever I am allowed to cum. The problem is that I am never allowed to cum.

anyone here that like me love to eat their own cum. I had a problem in the beginning to eat it though my urge to taste it dissappeared in the same moment l had cum. Now l love to Enjoy my own sperm - and l do it almost every day.
I definitely love it. I started doing it when I was very young and I have ever since. I do remember the loss of desire as I was cumming, but I was determined, lol.