Do you love to eat your own cum

anyone here that like me love to eat their own cum. I had a problem in the beginning to eat it though my urge to taste it dissappeared in the same moment l had cum. Now l love to Enjoy my own sperm - and l do it almost every day.
I was 14 when I started tasting it since we didn't have tissues back then so I had to avoid any mess but in few days got hooked to it and now I'm 37 and still love it

I still have yet to do it! I’ve tried to, but as soon as I cum, I have no desire to for it. I’ve tried leaning my back against a wall while masterbating and have my cock aiming at my mouth, but as soon as I begin to orgasm, I chicken out at the last second. I do however seem to remember one time, a very long time ago, that I was actually able to keep myself in position and was determined to follow through with it, but I think I had missed and it ended up on my chest and maybe even my chin, but once it was over, I couldn’t follow through with putting it in my mouth then. Maybe one of these days, idk. Lol
So have you yet? If not, I can fix your issue.

Reactions: btweets
So have you yet? If not, I can fix your issue.
No I still haven’t, but I’m playing with a couple this Sunday or Monday, I’ve already played with before, and I think I’m going to give it some extra effort. Him and her both want me to cum inside her pussy, and since we’ll be drinking, this might be the best chance.

Reactions: Kev627
No I still haven’t, but I’m playing with a couple this Sunday or Monday, I’ve already played with before, and I think I’m going to give it some extra effort. Him and her both want me to cum inside her pussy, and since we’ll be drinking, this might be the best chance.
Ok. I wish you the best of luck.

• Haha
Reactions: btweets
I can not really send mine to anyone. I wrote it out piece by piece, but it was not saved at all. A friend and I did it actually. We just saved it in our own minds.

Not too bothered one way or the other about my own cum but love licking other men's cum out of or off of Lynn. But then as I bi guy I enjoy taking it directly from the source as well. But if I had to chose between the two, it would definitely be taking it second hand from Lynn's used holes.

Not too bothered one way or the other about my own cum but love licking other men's cum out of or off of Lynn. But then as I bi guy I enjoy taking it directly from the source as well. But if I had to chose between the two, it would definitely be taking it second hand from Lynn's used holes.
My preference as well.

Reactions: shymalea
Received a message today from the female half of the couple I’ve already played with once before, and she wanted to know if I could come over on Tuesday. I told her that I’d definitely be there, and so my plan is to somehow get myself to eat my own cum for the first time, and I’ve even given thought about maybe doing the same thing after he cums too. I may have to let him cum in her pussy first and before I have an orgasm, to keep myself in a heightened state of arousal, before I take the plunge, so to speak. Lol! We were already talking previously about taking her to a local Adult Bookstore to get her a wireless toy, while he drives and her and I ride in the backseat. That should be a lot of fun! However the next time I wanna take her an ABS closer towards the city, where they have real gloryholes. She absolutely loves sucking cock and what a night that will be.

I first ate my own cum self sucking aged 15, I still love the taste of my own semen and eat it whenever I get the chance to.

Although at 43 it is much less likely to happen self sucking!
I started eating my own spunk when still a preteen and continued through high school. Only do it occasionally now. Like several of the other husbands on this thread my first preference is sampling cum left by other men either on or in my wife. Wife loves to see me suck cock and so we both get off on it when another guy fills my mouth with a fresh load of his baby batter.

• Love
Reactions: bare_bi
I first ate my own cum self sucking aged 15, I still love the taste of my own semen and eat it whenever I get the chance to.

Although at 43 it is much less likely to happen self sucking!
I used to love self-sucking. Incredibly hot and fun. Now that I'm 28 I hardly can believe that I ever was even able to accomplish it. If I tried today I'd probably need to be hospitalized.

• Haha
Reactions: btweets and Kev627
It’s kind of a new turn on for me, I experimented a while ago with cumming in my own mouth and shit a video on my phone (I missed most of it, but got a taste!) I have done a couple CumTributes and where I clean up my own cum. I want to suck my cum out of my wife’s pussy the next time we fuck!

Attachments

• A41F4FBD-51BA-4129-826B-D329981BFD2D.png
    A41F4FBD-51BA-4129-826B-D329981BFD2D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • E84F2F48-EE29-4BC7-AB00-D2950B3B23F1.png
    E84F2F48-EE29-4BC7-AB00-D2950B3B23F1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • FF0289B8-F890-4F5D-B09F-7A3808DAFE8B.png
    FF0289B8-F890-4F5D-B09F-7A3808DAFE8B.png
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • 57F2FFA1-55A2-44E1-9D54-071B880A703F.png
    57F2FFA1-55A2-44E1-9D54-071B880A703F.png
    1 MB · Views: 44
It’s kind of a new turn on for me, I experimented a while ago with cumming in my own mouth and shit a video on my phone (I missed most of it, but got a taste!) I have done a couple CumTributes and where I clean up my own cum. I want to suck my cum out of my wife’s pussy the next time we fuck!
From my video, I was imagining cum running out of my wife’s pussy into my mouth.

Attachments

• 5EB0F646-3317-43F6-A5E6-00BF7207E66D.png
    5EB0F646-3317-43F6-A5E6-00BF7207E66D.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 44
  • 1BE5E2DB-9761-42DD-83EC-AA4952A99E26.jpeg
    1BE5E2DB-9761-42DD-83EC-AA4952A99E26.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: owlcuck