Do you love to eat your own cum

It’s kind of a new turn on for me, I experimented a while ago with cumming in my own mouth and shit a video on my phone (I missed most of it, but got a taste!) I have done a couple CumTributes and where I clean up my own cum. I want to suck my cum out of my wife’s pussy the next time we fuck!
Enjoying it more and more! I can't wait to eat my creampie out of my wife's pussy after this trip!

Attachments

• IMG_1981.PNG
    IMG_1981.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1983.PNG
    IMG_1983.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1985.PNG
    IMG_1985.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1990.PNG
    IMG_1990.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
And ?you liked it?I eat mine a few hours ago,after i licked my precum for an hour from my fingers,i was teasing myself and didn,t want to cum to fast,but when it came,i like it to lick my cum from my hands,i just love cum,from everyone
Yes I liked a lot I also want to suck my cock

Reactions: shymalea
I tried it today first time
It just takes one time! The next step is to cum just inside your wife’s pussy and then tell her your going to clean her pussy… make sure you kiss her afterwards so she can taste a little of herself and your cum! That’s the next step for me and my Pawg! She likes it when we share my precum, and I have kissed her deep after cuming in her mouth, but I haven’t cleaned my cum out of her pussy yet. I will get a video when I do!

9AB5B761-3AA3-4A2F-A3AB-66AB8AFE629C.gif

It just takes one time! The next step is to cum just inside your wife’s pussy and then tell her your going to clean her pussy… make sure you kiss her afterwards so she can taste a little of herself and your cum! That’s the next step for me and my Pawg! She likes it when we share my precum, and I have kissed her deep after cuming in her mouth, but I haven’t cleaned my cum out of her pussy yet. I will get a video when I do!

View attachment 685673
Ok

Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
YES YES YES!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
I want to get under my wife's legs as she's being fucked by her bull doggy style and lick his balls and cock while he's sliding in and out of her Sopping wet pussy, just as he's about to shoot his load of cum, I want to pull his hard cock out of her pussy and let him fuck my mouth, while I stroke his balls, I want his cum in my mouth and down my throat. In the meantime, she's sucking my cock.

Reactions: gorace38 and Tof82
I told my wife the next time I am home I am going to Fuck here twice, once really hard and hopefully quick in doggy with her head down on the mattress and her ass as far as that phat thing can go up in the air until I cum in her… and then I am going to stay inside her as I soften until I slowly pull out for her to clean my cock. After she is finished cleaning my cock I will lay under her and have her drip my cum into my mouth. I will lick her cum dumpster and suck her hole to get all the cum out, without swallowing. She said, “if that’s what you want, okay!” I didn’t tell her I would snowball my cum onto her asshole and lick it up again, but that is my plan! I am going to record most of it, so message me if I should post some of it on a new album. I am really liking the taste of my own cum!

practice from one of my CumTribute videos:

6AF2B446-4F0B-41B3-BEB7-2C6EFEE50A45.gif

anyone here that like me love to eat their own cum. I had a problem in the beginning to eat it though my urge to taste it dissappeared in the same moment l had cum. Now l love to Enjoy my own sperm - and l do it almost every day.
This is the great delicious... Never missed do that

I recall my aversion to tasting or licking my own cum from my wife or my own hands. But, then one night about fifteen years ago my wife and I had sex and I had shot my load inside her pussy very quickly after entering her. She was laying on her back with her legs up and spread as I shrank and popped out of her. I went to use my finger as I normally did when I came fast and this time she told me to lick her pussy. I got a finger inside her and tried to pacify her but she was not having any of it. Slowly I got between her legs and tried to avoid my cum load.

Once I took the plunge and found the taste was not repulsive as I had always imagined, I found I actually enjoyed it. My wife had an incredible, hard climax and when she was done, my face was covered in our mixed juices. I was instantly hooked on my own cum loads.

It is rare that I do not taste and devour my own loads now, if I stroke one out alone or inside my wife. I could not imagine letting all the delicious cum go to waste