Do you love to eat your own cum

I still have yet to do it! I’ve tried to, but as soon as I cum, I have no desire to for it. I’ve tried leaning my back against a wall while masterbating and have my cock aiming at my mouth, but as soon as I begin to orgasm, I chicken out at the last second. I do however seem to remember one time, a very long time ago, that I was actually able to keep myself in position and was determined to follow through with it, but I think I had missed and it ended up on my chest and maybe even my chin, but once it was over, I couldn’t follow through with putting it in my mouth then. Maybe one of these days, idk. Lol
I spend a lot of time traveling and living in Hotel rooms, so I have tried the back against the wall aim for my mouth trick. I missed the first couple of times I tried, but last night I was very horny and bored and tried again.

I was able to get most of the cum directly in my mouth, a real slow and large load. I had tried to hydrate really well yesterday, so I think it helped the volume and flavor. The taste was very mild and better than after the cum sits for a little while.

It has become a huge turn on for me now that my wife asks me to clean her dirty pussy after I cum in her. I still prefer the taste of my cum mixed with her pussy juices, but I will still enjoy my own cum when doing tributes and every once in a while just for me!

I did video myself last night, that was part of the turn on for me, and really helped with committing to follow through.

I spend a lot of time traveling and living in Hotel rooms, so I have tried the back against the wall aim for my mouth trick. I missed the first couple of times I tried, but last night I was very horny and bored and tried again.

I was able to get most of the cum directly in my mouth, a real slow and large load. I had tried to hydrate really well yesterday, so I think it helped the volume and flavor. The taste was very mild and better than after the cum sits for a little while.

It has become a huge turn on for me now that my wife asks me to clean her dirty pussy after I cum in her. I still prefer the taste of my cum mixed with her pussy juices, but I will still enjoy my own cum when doing tributes and every once in a while just for me!

I did video myself last night, that was part of the turn on for me, and really helped with committing to follow through.
That’s awesome! Glad it worked out for you and I should probably give it some more tries again. I think if I could do it on my own, I wouldn’t have any problem eating my cum from a pussy afterwards anymore. Thanks for the encouragement!

That's very hot. I love eating my cum out or off of Mrs Lmws or when im edging or jacking off. I am a bi mostly stag who does enjoy some aspects of cuckolding (creampie clean up, male/male oral).

That's very hot. I love eating my cum out or off of Mrs Lmws or when im edging or jacking off. I am a bi mostly stag who does enjoy some aspects of cuckolding (creampie clean up, male/male oral).
To me you are the ideal cuckold couple. So good when hubby will suck cock and cleanup cock and pussy.

To me you are the ideal cuckold couple. So good when hubby will suck cock and cleanup cock and pussy.
We do enjoy studs who are bi oral friendly and into sucking me as well. But honestly they're unicorns just like single women in the swing lifestyle. Weve only had one bull who ended up becoming our first long term, go to Bull, who was orally bi as well. So one bi bull out of the list of studs weve had over for mfm play over the last 12 years.

Let's see the video

There's no doubt that when you're raging with lust almost everything sounds doable. But the red mist of lust can fade pretty quick once that glorious release has happened. I had a tough time with it at the beginning but if I wanted permission to cum again in less that a month then it was required. I found if I ate quickly after cumming it was easier than procrastinating but Mrs4 being Mrs4 cottoned on pretty quick to this. She started making me wait longer to the point my desire had diminished to disgust making the task at times almost gut churning. I'm over that now (thank goodness) and these days my cum is always consumed with enthusiasm regardless of where it might land.

Mr4

PM if you want to see the full video, not sure why it turns me on so much but I want others to see me cuming in my own open mouth?

E009B8AD-453E-4CA5-92EB-770DDDDCFC47.jpeg

For me it was an acquired taste, the first time eating another man's cum from my wife's pussy was a surprise for me as I expected something revolting but found it good. The same the first time I swallowed a load from one of her bulls, now I enjoy the taste and often volunteer before even being asked.

When my wife gives me permission to jack off she watches and I am required to cum in my hand or in a container and then consume it in her presence. I actually enjoy the taste.

For me it was an acquired taste, the first time eating another man's cum from my wife's pussy was a surprise for me as I expected something revolting but found it good. The same the first time I swallowed a load from one of her bulls, now I enjoy the taste and often volunteer before even being asked.

When my wife gives me permission to jack off she watches and I am required to cum in my hand or in a container and then consume it in her presence. I actually enjoy the taste.
I have been swallowing my own cum since I was very young. I wasn't very limber, so I would just cum in a cup, then drink it down right away. I didn't care for the taste at first, but I loved the thought of what I was doing. Now, I actually like the taste of cum.

I still swallow my own, but I prefer swallowing another man's cum either from my wife's pussy, or straight from the tap.

I have absolutely no problem with eating it, and nor does the wife..we both love it!View attachment 865959

As it should be, my husband and boyfriend both always wanted me to swallow and I finally told them that if I am going to swallow their cum loads, they would need to do the same. They both acted like they were grossed out eating each other's loads but once they did they both now enjoy it.