Do you love to eat your own cum

If you're bothered by it, don't put it in there

My wife made her intentions very clear to me and her boyfriend both one night. We both wanted our dicks sucked and she just smiled and laughed at us. We were not sure what was different, and she told us, that if she sucked our cocks and swallowed our cum, then it was only fair that we suck cock and swallow cum too. She actually made a valid point that resonated in both our minds, it was not an act we had thought about, but that night we sucked each other off while my wife watched and then we both swallowed each others load. From that point on, we still get blowjobs from my wife and we also suck each other's cocks.

Sometimes when i jerk off i will throw my legs back over my head and aim for my mouth. I will catch some in my mouth and the rest will splash on my face. I don't mind the taste. Like others i would lose the desire to clean my wife after i finished. One night after my wife had been teasing and edging me for several days, she had me tied to the bed and was riding me. Every time i would get close she would stop and tease me some more. she would tell me things like, when you shoot your little load i'm going to sit on your face and make you my little cum eating bitch. With the dirty talk and teasing i would have agreed to about anything to cum. She rode me hard and continued the dirty talk. When i finally unloaded she straddled my face and told me to lick it clean little cocksucker. I started to protest and a small stream of our juices leaked into my mouth. I didn't mind the taste and dove in. I licked, sucked and brought her to orgasm. It doesn't happen all the time but i love it when she forces me to clean up my mess.

I enjoy my own cum. While masturbating I will catch my cum and swallow it from my hands. When having sex with my girlfriend, I will ejaculate on her breast and then lick my cum off of while I suck her nipples to orgasm. She loves it when I cum on her breast because she like knowing that I'm marking my territory .

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I tasted and ate my own cum at a very early age when with a group of other guys on a backyard camp out. Each of us jacked off as the others watched and we shot our load into our hand and then licked it up. It was not the taste that was taboo, but the act itself that seemed to fascinate us. I often would masturbate and shoot my load onto a plate or into a cup and then clean it off by licking it clean so as to not be caught at home. My parents were super strict and I was taught that masturbation was evil and would lead to eternal damnation, so not leaving behind any evidence of the act, was just a way to avoid punishment.

I still will cum in my hand now as an adult and lick up what I shoot. But, I think it is actually fairly common at least among the men I know today.

anyone here that like me love to eat their own cum. I had a problem in the beginning to eat it though my urge to taste it dissappeared in the same moment l had cum. Now l love to Enjoy my own sperm - and l do it almost every day.
I absolutely love the taste of my own cum!!!
I cum in my hands and suck it off, I freeze it which is absolutely amazing btw!! I cant get enough and love seeing that I'm not the only one!! After freezing a couple loads the last week and finding out how delicious it is I'm now planning to save up around 10-20 loads and fill my mouth completely full overflowing 😊😁😍
If I can keep myself out of my stash long enough to get that far, if you haven't froze your cum and let the icy cum just melt in your mouth? You definitely should try it, it tastes better than fresh!! It has little taste and little smell, only the good taste and smell youd want from cum!😊
Have a great year and let's share all our cum savoring loving, mouth full, experiences!
I love to hold it in my mouth for up to an hour and just swish it around, gargling and blowing bubbles getting it everywhere in my teeth and mouth so I can taste it for the whole day after words😊

Reactions: Lovetoshowher
If any males are having a tough time eating there own cum? Definitely try freezing it in a sealed plastic container and pull it out later when aroused again and put it in your mouth frozen and let it just melt in your mouth 😋🥴
I found that to be so delicious, I saved up a couple loads and just let them melt in my mouth and kept it in my mouth for half to an hour just swishing it around my teeth and mouth, and letting a little drip down my throat every couple minutes when it was time to swallow and it was the most amazing experience swallowing cum I've ever had and something about freezing it to me is way better than fresh! Just simply delicious!!🥴 I'm shooting to save up to 20 loads here to completely fill my mouth and have one amazing drink 😍🥴😋

anyone here that like me love to eat their own cum. I had a problem in the beginning to eat it though my urge to taste it dissappeared in the same moment l had cum. Now l love to Enjoy my own sperm - and l do it almost every day.
Yes, it is difficult to do after you orgasm. I was trained to eat other men's cum from her pussy first because I was still hard horny desperate willing to do anything. Even so, it was still more difficult to eat my own. She had to catch it in her hand and rub it in my face and open mouth many times before I could finally eat it willingly from the palm of her hand without fighting it. I still only do it on command but I've lost the will to resist.

I love eating my cum!!🥴😋 especially frozen! I'm debating eating a chunk of frozen cum right now, I've been sucking on small chunks all day but I want a couple loads 😁

i love cum , i really do , it turn's me a lot to eating it , i used to eat my wife's lover cum , she would save his load for me to eat it later and i loved it , but now have'nt tasted any since long , i have triied to eat my own but always after i cum i loos the desire :( and hate my self after it cuz i couldnt do it ! , i have tried to freez my cum too but didnt like the tast after i warm the cum , would love to eat freish huge load out of my wife's pussy 😋😋😋

I always have about 2 times a month for the last few years but now this winter I'm eating it every chance I get, I started drinking fruit smoothies and it has made my cum absolutely delicious! I can even eat it after finishing! I have been getting into freezing it and letting it melt in my mouth and that seems to do it for me

Post Orgasm Blues - I lose interest immediately upon orgasm. So many times as I JO i tell myself this time will be the time and never follow thru. However, a few times I have from my late wife's beautiful pussy. As I cum I went down on her and got some of it, of course I was shooting cum all over the place as I was re-positioning myself for the dive.

Disclaimer, I've eaten gallons of cum from other guys, some from her magnificent pussy, most directly from the pipe.