Do you love to eat your own cum

I love ❤️ licking my cum out of my wife's pussy. This was all my doing. I begged my wife to make me follow through and lick her beautiful cum filled pussy clean. She sat her pussy on my face and mouth and told me to lick her clean. We have done it several different positions but at the present time I am expected to kneel next to the bed and wait until she moves her cum filled pussy to my face and fully lick her clean.

I love ❤️ licking my cum out of my wife's pussy. This was all my doing. I begged my wife to make me follow through and lick her beautiful cum filled pussy clean. She sat her pussy on my face and mouth and told me to lick her clean. We have done it several different positions but at the present time I am expected to kneel next to the bed and wait until she moves her cum filled pussy to my face and fully lick her clean.
I have done this with my wife and it was hot. I would love to suck another man's cum from her pussy like this!

anyone here that like me love to eat their own cum. I had a problem in the beginning to eat it though my urge to taste it dissappeared in the same moment l had cum. Now l love to Enjoy my own sperm - and l do it almost every day.
I love to eat my own spunk. My ex girlfriend started me off when one night she got down on her knees infront of me and started to lick under my balls (which she loved to do) then she began to suck my cock. I fucked her gorgeous face and eventually cum in her mouth, (she loved the taste of my sperm). I thought she had swallowed as she usually did and as she stood up she then kissed me full on the mouth forcing my cum between my lips and into my mouth. I was surprised at first how it stuck to the roof of my mouth and tongue. It tasted slightly bland with a sweetness to it ( I always have a healthy diet). I looked her in the eye and swallowed. I found experiencing the after taste it made me horny and I was ready to go again after a fairly short time.

My wife likes me to cum deep inside her as she "likes to feel me throbbing inside her" If I dont then clean her out with my tongue she sits and finger fucks whilst scooping my cum out and sucking her own fingers clean and occasional I help her.
Last night we had sex and I came more than I have for a long time. As soon as it was over she sat on my face until i'd cleaned it all.